Dear RentMen visitors, LouisCPH chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 16 Oct 2021
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love traveling! I try to take every opportunity to visit the world and learn from other cultures and meet new people!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.The first time I left france on my own to live abroad! That was definitely something that made me grow as a person and become independent!
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love to sit in nature and draw landscapes, I also love reading a good book with a hot chocolate! But my favourite thing to do is Sunday brunch with friends!
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am a perfectionist, which means I will always do my best to achieve a perfect result! My friends tell me I am a great listener and a good cook too!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat healthy and local food as much as possible, and I try to go to the gym every morning, even if it is only for a quick run!
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I try to live a healthy and hedonistic life, whilst always following my ethical convictions. That means in essence, acting so that the intentions that drive my actions could be erected to a universal law, as Kant would say!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My open-mindedness and calm in all circumstances
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Friends and family, music, travelling, going to the gym and enjoying a good cock-tail! 😏