Dear RentMen visitors, LucasOz chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 09 Aug 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I’d tell you I don’t drink alcohol so that wine is going to waste. I’m a pretty open book. I’d probably just chat about everything.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Food, sleep, new challenges, my optimism that tells me one day I will have my Disney ending, dogs.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I feel like this same question was already asked with slightly different wording.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Basically all of things mentioned in the previous answers
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Feeling like I’m never doing enough makes me a bit of an over achiever. I like to do something until I’m at a reasonably proficient standard with it and then start something new. I worked as a professional actor/singer/dancer for about a decade before becoming a masseur and PT. I’ve played 8 instruments in my life and speak five languages. I was also an aerialist, acrobat, and figure skater. I can cook, do landscaping, do general handyman work, I’m an English teacher. Lots of things. I should probably focus all of this energy on my social life, but I get a bit carried away and like to hyper focus on things.
- What do you do for fun?I love being outdoors and going to nude beaches. I love experiencing new things and going to new places. On a more regular basis I like more mundane things like watching TV or getting it on with someone.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Probably spending time with my dog. Or how it feels to be in love. I’ve had a lot of amazing experiences and adventures in life, but those are the things that feel the best.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Most of them are reasonably mentally stable and not suitable to be a case study in abnormal human behaviour. I don’t take life too seriously and I like to feel good and make those around me feel good.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I’m a very open and non judgmental person. I will treat everyone with respect if they offer me the same courtesy.
- What is your ‘niche’?In terms of massage, my speciality is in remedial/sports massage. I’ve been doing it for over a decade and have works with a lot of professional athletes as well as people recovering from injuries or surgery. I have also done extensive training in many other massage styles and have a lot of experience with relaxation massage.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I just moved to Italy from Australia, so I probably won’t travel a lot for a little while. Once I’m settled in, I will probably travel within Europe quite often. I really love to travel. So far, I’ve been to 48 different countries.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Gym every day. I do a full body weights workout every day, but do different exercises for each body part each day. I also do some cardio every day, as well as some core strength work and stretching. My diet probably needs some work; but that will improve once I’m more settled into living here.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I like routine. I exercise every day. I study every day. I probably need to socialise a bit more to balance things out a bit. I try to eat reasonably healthy; but I do love ice cream.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I’ve never really let societal norms dictate my behaviour or life choices. I act how I want to, while still being respectful of others, without caring what people think about me. I’m not someone who gets embarrassed.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am very blunt and never get offended by anything. I appreciate people being direct about what they want. My response won’t change by someone beating around the bush or being coy, so I prefer getting to the point.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Probably my approach to life. I am interested in so many things and try to pursue as many as possible.