Dear RentMen visitors, Lukas_Vers chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 02 Sep 2023
- What are your greatest personal traits?My smell, my smile, my playfulness, my open-minded patience.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I have written a novel and am working on my second, with two more planned. I have published several short stories. Speculative fiction is my genre.
- What do you do for fun?I like gardening, playing with my cat, going for bike rides, cooking and baking. I read a lot - nonfiction and fiction.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I have spent the majority of my adult life travelling. I have three passports, and have never enjoyed being tied down. However, recently, I am quite content in London :), and will only travel for the right reasons/people.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I've been told I have a magnetic/sexual/friendly energy that people gravitate towards.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My bike, healthy food, sex, access to nature, books to read
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?From age 20-30, I spent 8 years living in Vancouver, Canada, and 2 years living in Berlin. These experiences were formative for me.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. I do mixed workouts (mostly calisthenics, with some weight training). I bike everywhere. I've had the same canadian-made gravel bike for the last 5 years.