Dear RentMen visitors, MariusXXLThick chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 27 Oct 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That I got a dick for days and a smile that'll ruin your credit! (I'm joking...about the ruining your credit part...hopefully that made you laugh out loud...oh, but I do got a dick for days...)
You should know i've answered these questions true to who I am as to give you an accurate sense of my character, integrity and sense of humor. Experience me for yourself and give me the honor to have the privilege of your time.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love being outdoors. I tend to gravitate towards nature and water in my spare time. Hiking, swimming. I love to dance, I could careless who's watching. I love to sing, I'm not the best at it, but in the shower, man you cant tell me nothing! That said I want to go ahead and apologize in advance should you ever hear me sing.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?when weighing my options, I tend towards the option that scares the hell out of me verses the comfort of what is familiar. In turn forcing me to go that extra mile, by challenging myself to be a better version of myself today than I was yesterday.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Truth be told, I am living my greatest life experience. Tomorrow is not promised so that fact that I am lucky enough to wake up every morning in good health to experience life, is a blessing that I don't take for granted. so my greatest life experience is right now, these moments where there is the opportunity for me to learn and grow from everyone I encounter .I think you should take your place as being apart of my greatest life experience today!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm not sure how to answer this. i feel like the explanation needed to answer this question isn't something that can be put into words, its one of those things that you just have to experience in vivo! We all have a light about us. That light doesn't translate via text or online. we only get to see how that light resonates in the other face to face. Lets get together so that you can see for yourself what makes me stand out from the crowd, you will not regret it!
- What are your greatest personal traits?My compassion and empathy
- What do you do for fun?what DON'T I do for fun is the better question! I'm so chill, it really doesn't take much to please/entertain me. A couple weeks back, I was helping a friend clean and organize their space...music blasting, singing out of tune, dropping it like it's hot in our undies...I literally had the time of my life. (Not saying that I go around cleaning friends apartments as a method to having fun!...However, should you want to see me dancing around your place in my undies cleaning up that can be arranged ;)
- What is your ‘niche’?I suppose my niche is my attentiveness to the needs of others. I've always been told that I have an uncanny way of making people feel at home and like family in my company.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?ugh...not often enough! And what do you mean, "Do you prefer to travel"...who doesn't ?! lol ;) However, I do enjoy nesting at home.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?The see-food diet! I see food and I eat it! just kidding. I'm not on a crazy high calorie diet or deny myself any of the deliciousness that I love..although having said deliciousness is far and few in between. Its all about discipline and moderation. My fitness regime includes a lot of cardio, biking and climbing up and down the miles of stairs this city has to offer!
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I try and stay active. Living in NYC I walk EVERYWHERE. If i'm not walking, you'll likely see me cruising by on a Citi Bike. Swimming is by far my favorite physical activity ever, then dancing right after.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I mean, I am uniquely me. Often imitated, but never duplicated...just kidding. But seriously, how does one answer this? Thats the beauty of our species, the variations make us unique. I guess to understand what it is about me that sets me apart from the rest...you're gonna have to spend some time with me ;)
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I am a dreamer, a seeker of truth and beauty. I am an eternal student, continually learning invaluable lessons from my experiences and the people that I have crossed paths with. I count my blessings often and understand that tomorrow isn't promised, so I try to live each day to the fullest. As a matter of fact, how about you do take me to a beautiful beach somewhere, where we can enjoy a good vintage of wine and delicious food. I'am an open book and will tell you whatever you ask.
- What should others absolutely know about you?By nature I am an extremely affectionate person and a bit of a hopeless romantic.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to empathize with people.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Five things huh? There really is only one thing that I cannot live without... You!