Dear RentMen visitors, MarkussMontreal chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 14 May 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.What would you like to know?
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Music, eating, sleep, learning, and my independence.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I'm a scorpio. One of the good ones.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Biking, watching tv, being social, netflix, listen to Music, dinner with friends, and learning.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I will always be the guy who notices the man on the road with a broken down vehicle, and stop what I am doing to help push their way to closest fuel station, and fill up his tank. Yes.
- What do you do for fun?Home gardening is a major part of my life. I still enjoy home renovations, and continue to learn as I grow and experience life.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.When I was featured on the HGTV (Home Gardening Television) Network program "Disasters D.I.Y".
For six years I was featured and reminded by my close friends, colleagues (and even strangers at the grocer's) for my terrible home renovations, and great tv performance.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I don't. I am happy with this.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I have excellent personal boundaries. I don't do what I don't want to do, nor do I surround myself with those who can't respect that.
- What is your ‘niche’?It was work my whole life - Now it's about me and exploring any pleasures I can.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I don't travel as much as I wish to be honest, though I grew up on a farm in Quebec City, and left for Toronto the moment I could. After 30 years there, I have only been back on french soil in Montreal for 5 years.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I love biking when the weather is great here in Montreal, I go to the gym when I feel like it, and I eat what I want, when I want.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I know who I am in this world, I am comfortable in my own skin, and I am a man of my word.
What you see is what you get.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I don't like fish.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am an easy-going, down-to-earth kind of guy, who has been told I am easy to relax with.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I have been told I am an easy-going, down-to-earth kind of guy, who is easy to relax with.