Dear RentMen visitors, MassageWithFelix chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 10 Feb 2023
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Pleasure is a huge area that I go the extra mile. Dance is a huge source of pleasure for me and I have a deep love for dance myself into exhaustion. I love to dance all night, get down to weird beats and sounds and get deeply in touch with my body and sensual energy. Watching the sun come up after a full night of dancing is such an amazingly beautiful experience and I try to do that as much as possible. I really value doing things that allow me to feel rooted in my body and in doing what feels good and pleasurable- that to me is a fundamental way of being and living that I try to keep present every day.
Doing activities that stir up sensual energy feels important because pleasure is fundamentally good for us. Making sure I make time to have pleasure, sexual pleasure, every day in whatever combination feels good for the day is something I value deeply because it feels like the more I do it the more ways that it cultivates more of that energy in my life. The more I connect to doing things that bring me pleasure, the more pleasure, connection and joy I seem to find around me and available- which means I also get to share that with the people i connect with.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I dance several times a week, I like to do yoga and sometimes acro yoga with some friends. I'm a big old tree hugger and try to get out on hikes, and camping trips whenever I can. I'm a lover of hot springs and exploring new areas I haven't been to yet. I love to walk through forests, pick flowers, cook vegan food, and take care of my 50+ houseplants. My favorite houseplants tend to be vining plants like pothos and philodendrons, and marble queens pothos are currently my favorite.
I meditate often, drink tea daily, and enjoy playing my crystal singing bowls in meditation, bodywork sessions and with friends.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I think my appearance is what initially sets me apart from others on this site. I think my natural androgyny, my blend of beauty and strength, physique and the way I've adorned my body with body art draw people in.
After that, people tend to see my vibrant, playful energy and a genuine excitement for connecting with others to share pleasure. I naturally balance and blend playful mischievousness with sophistication so anything from a sexy night in, an evening/weekend around the town or a trip to your favorite vacation spot feels like a great way to spend time together.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I center joy and exploration within my life. I try to live in alignment with my values of love, non violence, compassion and pleasure seeking. Focusing on doing good and doing what feels good has given me so many beautiful experiences and opportunities to explore how I want to be in this world and how I want to connect with others. I think people often see something unique in me because of how I choose to be in this world and are excited to connect with me and energy. I'm excited to be able to share my time and energy with people excited to connect. I love to be connected to the earth, to my body and sexuality, and to connect with people who respect me and are excited to spend time with me.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.It would be fun to talk about past and future travel adventures, things that have been bringing joy and to life, some of my exciting goals for my future. I center pleasure and happiness in my life and enjoy talking about the ways that doing so has shifted and positively changed my life. I also the silly, goofy stuff too, I love to joke around. I love to get to know and connect with who I'm hanging out with, and want to know all the fun exciting things about them as well.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I’m currently several months into a 16 month backpacking trip. I was in Europe for December and Thailand January- march then I’ll be off to New Zealand for a few months. Then it’s my aim to fly back to the US and Europe for a month each during the summer then probably back to New Zealand. While I’ve been in Thailand I’ve been moving all around the country enjoying different places. So I try to travel as often as I can, and if someone interesting is in a new place I love setting up sessions that help me travel to somewhere I’ve never been before.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I’m mostly vegan and eat a predominately plant based diet. I’ve recently been exploring Ayurvedic medicine and incorporating aspects of that into my diet.
That said, I’m a sucker for desserts and love me some baked goods
I am a bodyworker which keeps me active, I also have a love for yoga and movement and am often doing something to keep me moving. I also have a love for acro yoga with partners and being able to explore the power of the human body
- What do you do for fun?In my free time I’m often out in nature hiking, camping, finding waterfalls and smelling and picking flowers.
Movement is really important to me, I do a lot of yoga and love to spend free moments stretching or lounging in the sun. I'm also a huge dancer and am dancing to electronic music as often as possible. In the slower side I have a deep love for meditation and mindfulness and love to slow down and drink tea. Touch and intimacy are a big part of my life as well and bodywork, cuddles and sex are things I seek out to keep myself feeling alive and happy.