Dear RentMen visitors, MatthewMasseur chose to answer 7 interview questions that were last updated on 02 Dec 2022
- What is your ‘niche’?I would say my massage and my vibe. I'm humble, down to earth,
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I'm on the road often. I love to travel and see how other people live. I start to go stir crazy if I stay in one spot for too long.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I avoid carbs like the plague, haha. I try to stick to healthy protein, vegetables and fruit for most of my diet. I get into most forms of exercise, I hike, do yoga daily, get to the gym 3-5 times a week to lift and do cardio.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I have two beautiful dogs that are my world. I start my day with meditation, then coffee and off to the park for a hike with my dogs. I love yoga, lifting, cardio and hiking. I'm into anything involving nature and exercise. I'm a huge animal lover and close with my family. Also I'm spiritual and open minded on the bigger subjects of life.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I've been through a lot in my life and experienced some extreme lows and highs. I feel like some of the hardships that I've overcome have made me more empathetic and understanding. So if you ever need a sounding board for your struggles and pain I make a great one.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I've done massage for over 10 years and I believe the vast majority of my clients leave satisfied. I'm also down to earth and a chill guy. I enjoy a riveting conversation and meeting new people. I'm an open book and no topics are off limits. I'm also a great listener.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My work ethic and my drive. I'm a very ambitious and hard working person. Also I'm open minded and good at going with the flow.