Dear RentMen visitors, MikeDelish chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 10 Apr 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.It's in the nicest places that I sometimes remember where I come from, and the progress I have made to get where I am now, with you in this great place that is called earth
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My brains and thoughts makes me who I am. I am very engaged and I take matters of the mind passionately.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Leaving France to come here and get my sexology bachelor. It was a transformative experience and I will be forever grateful for it.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am serious and professional in my offer, I request a deposit to filter out clients who are not as serious and professional as I am to them, and if that means less bookings I dont care. I value quality over quantity, in my work, in my food, in my social and love relationships. Do not binge, savor the moment.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Doing this job helped me reconnect with my bisexuality.. I think I finally found my vocation here. Lets be honest; I am unconventional, and as weird as it may seem, I now feel more complete than I ever was, providing a quality service in a manner that suits my values and makes me a free man.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Knowing that I can be of service for you and that I genuinely enjoy my job is a big source of motivation for me. I have been doing normal jobs for quite a while and honestly, I am not conventional and I did not enjoy it. Sex work is a vocation for me, it is the completion of a cycle and a perfect fit for my personality and skillset
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I got back to drawing recently, a thing I had forgot for a long time ago. Also got back into Jiujitsu, good to get physicaly and mentally strong. I also have a Twitch channel. If you'd like to watch me play videogames come check me out on the sundays afternoons 😁 !
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am very sweet and charming, I will make you comfortable and sensual by connecting with you intimately. And you will feel the love and the care because my best trait is my honesty. You can count on me for being a person who will be transparent and clear with what they want, experience and do. This is also a part of being professionnal I think and I like people who are on the same page on that specific point.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel around Montreal area quite often, but not farther than a day ride in general. I would love to travel with you maybe, I love to discover places, the smell, the sounds, the streets and their people. I love the feel of the old stone, I connect with it. I am deeply interested in history all around the world and I am eager to discover it more day after day. That being said there is also a big part of me who likes to stay warm under the blankets, especially these days. But it is normal to slow down in winter, it is what every living being does when the light goes short. Recover to travel more when the day follows you back on the conquest of the world. Happy Solstice !
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Light cardio in the morning (bike and yoga), high intensity cardio in the bed ^_^ (although I like it tender too). I try to limit my meat consumtion for the planet and be carefull of my impact by buying my fruits Canadian and in season. I make the exception as everyone for bananas, and also pineapple because you know why because ;). So I mainly eat fruits, runfree medium eggs, dairy products, beans associates and pastas. I was born on the baguette and croissant and I will die on the baguette and croissant. It gets me hungry talking about these delicious foods... Will you invite me to supper 😃 ? The good thing is I can get in any restaurant, I love all the cuisines of the world ! I especially love Indian food. There is something special about it. It feels like they understood some very primordial things about metabolism and nutrition, and it makes it kind of a magical food, you feel me ?
- What should others absolutely know about you?I was trained by the best ***s in town, and my Sexology bachelor allows me to get deeper than you would normally expect
- What is your ‘niche’?Do you like to be hugged and feel complitely wrapped up by my gigantic chest and arms ?
RM limits your size at 6ft7 but In reality I am 6ft8. Yeah 203cm of love and care, and also the standart doorframe height. How do I know it ? I have to bend over when I wear shoes ^_^ !
- What do you do for fun?Video games and other Geek related things always a part of me, will be. Star Wars dominated my childhood along with Jurassic park and Indiana Jones. Then Lord of the ring as I got older, I really am a cultural product of the 90s Who grew up in France with a bike, wooden sticks and a lot of imagination. I remain a big Geek at heart and I spend quite some time computering and socializing around that with friends or alone. I would love to assemble a crew to play tabletop RPG again :). Also since it is the winter when I answer this interview; I absolutely LOVE Snowboarding ! Maybe you will find me gliding down a near mountain, with a big smile on my face ^^.
When the occasion is here I love to go to special events in the kink and fetish scene, I also love to have sex partys and go to swingers clubs and other libertin places with friends and why not with you if you are interested 😃 !
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My dog Kiki, my sex life, fruits, my computer and my Adhd treatment: I still do not know how I successfully managed to get two bachelors without it 😂 !
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My stupendous height, which is great when friends are looking for you at a concert, or at supermarkets to help that nice elderly lady get that item on the top shelf.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I mm a very cerebral guy, I am forever grateful for my ability to engage on so many different levels with people, and always find a way to learn, feel or teach something new at every encounter. I often jump from a subject to another and if you have the reference, the hourglass would rarely get depleted... In other terms it is hard to get bored with me ^^ !