Dear RentMen visitors, Miller chose to answer 7 interview questions that were last updated on 19 Mar 2022
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.The ones that I’d select would take more words than this box would allow.
Meet me in person & I can share a few especially good ones! 😘
- What should others absolutely know about you?Others should know that what you see is what you get!
I bring a genuine experience to the table, with connection & meaningful conversation.
Also making sure to get that itch, if ya know what I mean😉
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I’d tell you that I’m a nature person, I’d say how much I appreciate nature, how much the ocean brings me joy.
I’d say how my life has been quite an adventure. A rocky road at times, but with each pothole, I come out on top.
I’d say how I’m weird, but in the best ways. Being “normal” has been a goal I dropped in high school.
I’d say how being me, brings me joy.
I’d say how much I appreciate you bringing me to the beach. (Because Otters love the water! 🦦 🌊 😛)
- What are your greatest personal traits?I think my greatest personal traits include my relaxed personality.
My body hair. Including but not limited to my fuzzy butt:-)
My openness sexually.
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche is my Boyfriend experience,
And that I enjoy cuddling & kissing.
I’m quite fun regardless of what you’d like to do / try:)
- What do you do for fun?I love to go explore & experience the wonderful city that I call home.
I enjoy road trips when I get a chance to get out of my circle/routine.
I love trying new coffee shops, restaurants & I enjoy thrift stores because you never know what you might find!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Some things that make me stand out from the crowd inclue:
My optimism, my social skills & my easy going personality.
My naturally toned body with a nice dusting of hair.
My dimples that I’ll forever be reminded of when I look in the mirror. And my excellent intuitive skills, of course 😈