Dear RentMen visitors, MisterPowers chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 30 Jan 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Oh, I’m not sure I’m sure I’d ask you far more questions, and then I end up talking about myself to fill the dead air lol
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sleep, water, love, fresh air animals
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That the least interesting thing about me is the way that I look.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I paint, right music, sing design, clothing shop for vintage and wardrobe pieces… the list goes on
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?If you never count the miles, then you never worry about the extra ones I can’t imagine ever thinking I should go and extra when I give everything my all.
- What do you do for fun?I never say no.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Every single day.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I don’t do much standing in crowds,that might have something that sets me apart.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My positivity acceptance of others and my ability to be good it just about anything I said my mind to
- What is your ‘niche’?Fashion. Art and of course a dance floor.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel quite frequently these days it seems for this and my other day job but also I love to travel is a passion. I wish I got to do more of it as leisure, and I will always love to do that but I do enjoy my time at home. My home is pretty cool if you ask me.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?These days I just make sure that I am eating something healthy and try to focus on energy rich foods that can help me sustain my life in the country and keep me sustained throughout the day in my life is a work out at this point and that is half the joy of it
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I would like to say that my lifestyle is a lifestyle it’s a brand that’s a quote. I’ve always kind of said here and there over the years but my lifestyle is one that is positive, fully focused on beauty and art and Hardwork and fun.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?That I wish I could find someone that had the same goals as me work ethic and drive as I do to be a partner, and tackle life together without judgment, and control or shame, and total acceptance of one another.
- What should others absolutely know about you?How I feel about some thing and where we stand. Very very very real.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My eager curiosity and my ability to love life daily.