Dear RentMen visitors, MitchTyler chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 23 Jul 2023
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Reading, hiking, fermentation, herbalism, cinema
- What is your ‘niche’?Folks tell me time and again how surprised they are that a skilled Dom can also be kind and fun. Which shouldn’t be a niche but there we are.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Love traveling. There’s a lot of amazing world to see and exploring it alone or with someone is a big fave.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?A combination of skilled sadist and southern gentleman
- What do you do for fun?Spend as much time in the woods as possible. If I’m not in the woods then most likely I’m in the kitchen fermenting something or exploring different cultures through their food. I also read way too much and collect records.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Well I’d start by talking about growing up in the mountains of southeastern Tennessee and how amazing Appalachia is. How much of my better qualities come from my southern heritage. But that the west coast is the first time I felt at home.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Believe it or not, I’m vegan and that has really had a positive impact on my life. Being a vegan leather Daddy gives me a unique perspective on life in general I’d say.
- What should others absolutely know about you?How happy I am to guide folks through exploring their kinks. Being able to share all of these skills I’ve picked up along my journey is incredibly fulfilling.