Dear RentMen visitors, Musclebearxl chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 04 Apr 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Oh, wow… Now we are at a beach, what an interview… Well, I would be holding your hand or touching you in some way, listening to you tell me about your self between the pleasant sounds of The waves. I have a feeling the wine and rhythmic sounds of the sea will either make us want to go inside and cuddle or shower and get to business 😉
- What is your ‘niche’?I guess my subcategory would be dominant black muscle daddy, passionate, gentle when necessary, forceful when necessary, occasional switch, in to all kinks, the wilder the better, Worship my smells, strong hands and arms for holding and massaging. Enjoys conversation. Bisexual/trans friendly.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Just like a quintessential Libra, I believe balance is key. I value kindness over most things but I have no problem flipping the switch and being the rough Dom daddy of your dreams. Once you have had enough punishment, I can go back to being your healer, cuddle you, and kiss you. We can keep the balance going all night. Maybe you only want the kind side, or you only want the rough side. I have no problem with that either 😈😘
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am a relaxed, easy-going person who has always enjoyed a laid-back life. I am on disability for my partial blindness, which is probably why I have the time to relax. I fill my time with working out, selling things online, watching/listening to shows, and picking up different hobbies like sewing and piano.
I would host all day but my partner won’t let me lol. I have been openly partnered for five years and I do not host when he is home.… The goal is to get separate apartments or a big house and then we won’t have to worry about that … He is a cute little Latin guy. He does not play often but would probably consider an honest Throuple lol. Just to clarify, when you come spend time with me, we will be alone.
Anyway, that is all to say I live a happy and fulfilled life… Oh yeah and I am 420 and drink friendly but only if you are 😏
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Being a young adult, I’m not sure that my greatest life experience has happened yet. Every time I meet someone who teaches me something or adds value I consider that a phenomenal experience.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I enjoy traveling and staying home. I prefer to host here and my apartment in Williamsburg but I am not opposed to traveling. Recently I have traveled to New York City, Fort Lauderdale, Norfolk, Etc. looking forward to a cozy passionate night and or romantic night out with you…
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?A coach in high school told me to always do a few extra reps and challenge yourself every day in the weight room. I believe that carried over into other areas in my life. Not only do I push myself in the gym, I push myself to be present, patient, kind, and the best version of myself. I highly valued people who do the same. 😉
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?It feels weird to toot my own horn but the thing I like most about myself is my optimism. I am generally in a good mood. It takes a lot to get me down, and even then I don’t stay down for long. I would say that is a blessing.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Probably the stature, body hair, or friendliness 🤔
- What do you do for fun?I enjoy experiencing new food, places, and people. I enjoy nights out dancing, dining, catching a movie, or just spending quality time. I also really enjoy quiet times inside weather alone or with a partner, Enjoying each other‘s conversation and the comforts of home. Let’s schedule something and make some new memorable experiences 😘
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?My workout schedule is pretty flexible. My main goal is to remain beefy and add muscle mass. I hit the heavy weights a few times a week and do plenty of cardio.
I am a huge fan of all things food and drink. I typically cut loose once or twice a week with some burgers, italian, mexican, or something spontaneous. I also enjoy the occasional Pinot Grigio or Mike’s harder, maybe a cocktail here and there. Other than that I eat pretty clean. I do lots of whole ingredients, chicken, veggies, and water.… A good diet makes everything smell and taste nice 😉💪🏾🍆💦😋👃🏾