Dear RentMen visitors, NYWolfman chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 14 Apr 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?After dealing in life with not so nice people, I really make a very conscious effort to be a good person. To the people that I come in contact with as well as to myself.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.This is one of my many best experiences but they have been related to traveling so far in my life. Something about putting yourself in a different context is always fun. Especially when you open up to the possibilities.
When I was very young I lost my virginity in Paris. I had jacked off and done oral with buddies long before but my very first time was with a young man called Gui. We met by the Seine and he did not speak a word of English nor me French, but that didn't stop us from ending up at my hostel room and getting naked. I fucked him and didn't care if the roommates I shared the room with would walk in. They didn't since it was the middle of the day. This was literally the first time I came in a hole and it was perfect. A summer afternoon in the 1st arrondissement of Paris with a handsome young French boy. We were both shivering in post-coital pleasure and still having orgasm reflexes, naked sweaty bodies holding on tight and looking at each other. I could tell it was his first time too by looking into his wide eyes and the smile on his face and that put the biggest smile on mine.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Purpose.
- What do you do for fun?I work on my art and writing for fun. I have never had any professional aspirations for it but it makes me happy. It is something I can do all on my own without a website/ corporate structure or the need for likes in social media and it's great therapy for my mind.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat mostly healthy food but I also like to have what I want when I want it. Not a fan of restrictions in what I eat.
However, I am very active and love to walk everywhere, jog and hike. As far as routines or regimens I generally work out but always add on something extra like Crossfit, MMA, etc...
- What should others absolutely know about you?Out of the three jobs that I have I love this one the most. I started the NYWolfMan as a means to come up with extra money for a project. Long after I made what I needed I have remained doing it. I have met great people and do a job that is appreciated so I continue doing it. Is not the only thing that I do and does not define me but it is a part of my life that I appreciate.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?That I really make an effort at everything that I do. Including my work as the NYWolfMan. I studied psychology and always aim at leaving people better than I found them. I regard this work as a sexual surrogacy of sorts. Sometimes is just a much-needed fuck but sometimes is deeper than that. For example, when a client has gone through a partner's loss, people with disabilities, or men who are exploring a different than usual sexual side of themselves. In any case, I am happy I can do the work and help.
- What is your ‘niche’?I'm a strong, passionate lover.... that guy you know will ravage you but I'm also kind and a gentleman. I am the assertive and loving boyfriend experience with a touch of class.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That sitting on a beach with good company, food and wine is one of the things I aim for in life!
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?There's nothing sexy about this but I remove tags from all my shirts so that they don't rub against my skin. They drive me crazy.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I have always recorded my life in journals. I wrote and wrote but never really went back to read them. At some point, I did and thought they had a good flow and were interesting.
Some people have found my tales entertaining and appreciated them. After a good friend told me that I was good at telling a story, I decided to put all of my stories together and write a book, so I have been doing that. So maybe this hobby can get published so that my story can be told.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I constantly aim to be a better man by learning more, improving my quality of life and my health.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I treat people not how I want to be treated but how they want to be treated. The challenge is to know the difference but if you pay attention, you find out pretty quickly.
- What are your greatest personal traits?That I am a good listener. I do make the effort to listen to what somebody has to say. I rather have a conversation than a monologue about myself.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I am a natural New Yorker and LOVE my home city. With that said, I love jet fuel and discovering new places as well. I'm always up for travel if the price is right. My passport is updated and ready, so all I have to do is pack.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I really like that I'm fluid. Having the ability to adapt and be flexible in life has made it more enjoyable to go through.