Dear RentMen visitors, Nacio chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 27 Jun 2023
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Amazing experiences: I spent time with the Guna (Kuna) Indians of the San Blas Islands on the east coast of Panama. They are the last indigenous tribe in Central America. I meditated with a group of young Buddhist monks at Angkor Wat in Cambodia. I have seen the sunrise and sunset at the pyramids of Giza. I walked the bomb-scarred streets of Beirut and met truly kind and brave Lebanese. I have visited the oldest Mosque in The Maghreb at Kairouan and bonded with a very old fella who asked to adopt me as his son. I have had MANY intense experiences on my journeys. Some of them truly breathtaking and some of them truly heartbreaking. The world is amazing beyond words and sometimes when I am traveling and encounter something unbelievable it takes my breath away and sometimes brings a tear to my eyes. There is SO MUCH TO SEE and experience. The list of places I want to visit is endless. This world is AMAZING and I am in love with it. Over the next couple of years I plan on visiting Jordan, Egypt (again, a lot TO SEE), Iraq, and some of my family heritage places I have yet to visit: Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, and Montenegro.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?There is a lot more than one thing. I work hard. I am a genuinely good person. I think intimacy is healthy and healing AND empowering and should be respected. I default to kindness and I truly feel honoured that I can share intimacy with others to the point it makes them happy, content, empowered, and with some moments of genuine appreciation, connection, and acceptance.<br />
I am lucky I can do this type of work. It is a great reward for me to know I can make someone feel renewed about who they are, their sexual empowerment, masculine energy, and reigniting vitality. Sexual energy is very important for us men. It helps us age in a healthier way. It helps us understand our place in the cosmos, sometimes ignites questions around the meaning of our lives and pushes us to revisit the things we think make us happy.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Read, paint, sleep, garden, travel, my studies, photography, go to vintage shops and antique stores, train hard in the gym. I follow design and the arts. And again, I love to travel. I am not interested in popular culture and the kardashianization of the world around us. It's making us dumber, more passive, and placated when we should be challenging the crap force-fed to us via hyper-commercialization. Take for example, popular music: it all sucks. It's corporate, formulaic, drivel. I have zero interest in gay culture. I find it too limiting and confining. There are some really amazing things outside of the gay bubble, and I prefer to exist outside of those confines. For me, connecting is the single most important and powerful part of intimacy.
I sometimes think I am a man from a different time. I am a Stoic in the Grecco Roman tradition and enjoy deep thinking and philosophical discussion. I look at myself as a temporal gladiator. I keep my mind and body strong, agile, diverse, and in a constant state of challenge and growth. I appreciate classic beauty in all of its forms. I hope one day humans rediscover true classical beauty.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I flick a switch in my brain and I make it happen. It's just like when I commit to competing, I go for it and make it happen. You want life to happen? MAKE IT. I also have a strange way of looking at the bad things in life: I respect them and I am thankful for them. Struggle brings enlightenment and without enlightenment there is mundane darkness and you become just some random shitmaker who simply exists as opposed to living life ALIVE. Life is about rising up, being more, becoming more, enduring more; all of those things for the ultimate goal of LOVE of others and oneself. It is NEVER easy. Believe me, I have had some very difficult times, times I didn't think I would survive, but I did. <br />
I take reasonable chances and seek out life affirming experiences. I try to challenge myself to look beyond my mindset. I was a stripper in Hollywood for 3 years, have been in adult magazines, I sang in punk bands, did some TV, and was in a documentary.
I feel time passing and I FEEL that there is always more I can do with my life. In the Michel Foucault sense, I am 100% the curator of my life and I look at my life as one giant art installation and experiment.
- What do you do for fun?Train hard, travel as often as I can, read, paint, write, compose music, write, photography, gardening, design, creating in every avenue I can, and push to constantly learn and grow.
I have an interest in theoretical physics and love a good time paradox thought experiment (and any movie that deals with time paradoxes and theoretical physics). I am a bit obsessed with the James Webb Telescope.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am truly and genuinely different. I have no tattoos or piercings. I can be 100% absolutely naked without any consumerist markings or trends on my physical being. Being able to be as naked as the day I was born while hiking in a forest or swimming in the sea gives me a powerful sense of communion with nature. I don't follow crowds. I am not a joiner type. I take care of the one body I have and absolutely realize that good health and fitness allow me to achieve in all other facets of life. I do not use drugs. I do not huff or use inhalants like poppers. I do not smoke. I rarely drink save for special occasions. I was drunk once when I was 26 and I HATED it. I am a solid, well rounded, confident, creative, caring, and driven man. I am very content and confident spending time alone. I have an interesting sense of humor and I am intensely creative. I am a smart ass in a good way. I love disarming people with a smile and a good laugh. Laughing is like a little hug in your heart.
I think if you read through this interview you will see how I stand out from the crowd not just with perhaps, how I look, but most definitely in how I approach my communion with other humans
- What are your greatest personal traits?&quot;Greatest&quot; is a powerful word. &lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
I default to kindness. I am an artist. I think outside the box. My specialty is to be a genuinely good human being. I am not on this site to earn money for a certain lifestyle or for a drug habit or for a psychological lack of adoration. My goal is to one day pay it forward and raise another person or several people UP a rung in life and inspire them to go for their dreams too.<br /><br />
Imagine if each one of us were determined to raise one other human up a notch in life; whether with education or financial means or one leading to the other. We each have the power to inspire others to be and do MORE. Imagine if we put that into action and those for whom we have made life better, passed that on to another. YES I am a hopeless romantic, but it is entirely within our human abilities to do this, and I intend to do my little part.
- What is your ‘niche’?I am not sure I have a niche. I guess people who like short, thick, hairy, geek inside with a hard muscle shell on the outside. I am more than my body, if you spend time with me, you will see. I have a passion for living that I hope is contagious. I LOVE to inspire others to be their best, love their life, and to live their lives 100% ALIVE and with passion.
I do not consider myself a bear, otter, or a poodle etc or any other subcategory of a subcategory. I have no interest in being a joiner on any level; It has never been part of my nature (thus no permanent trends on my body (tattoos, piercings etc). OTHER people can certainly put labels on me and in fact, I believe labels are for other people to put on us to make themselves feel comfortable; and that is ok! But for me, I simply see myself in the Greco-Roman classical sense; I am a proud, confident, comfortable male.
I love my ability to be absolutely 100% naked without any consumerist or trend-driven markings on my body. I am very rare in that regard and I understand I am an outlier. I do not judge other peoples tattoos etc. It is just not my thing.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I LOVE to travel. I was born in Taiwan and must have travel in my blood. I love adventure travel but also luxury travel. The big thing for me is coming home with the enlightenment that seeing another part of the world gives. If you are looking for a travel buddy, I am the man. I make an excellent travel partner. Not only do I enjoy travel by western standards, I do love adventure travel and traveling to places off the beaten path. I make an excellent travel buddy. If you are looking for a companion for that once in a lifetime trip where you can be yourself 100%, I am your man. Love sharing life affirming moments and the awe of the world around me with others. Travel done right helps you transcend and raise you up from the confines of the world you live in. It is probably the single best way to learn about EVERYTHING, but especially yourself. I have traveled all over the world, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, the Americas.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Everyone is different, so what works for me may not work for others. I am a hard gainer. I eat all the time and pretty clean. I train 5-6 times a week and enjoy intense workouts. I LOVE my gym time. I drink a lot of water, get a lot of rest, and training hard definitely helps with keeping stress and illness at bay. I live a very healthy and well balanced life: body/mind/spirit.
It all starts cognitively. It is up to the individual to flick that switch in their psyche and commit to not only being a good human, but to take care of the one and only body we will have in this lifetime. Without a viable, healthy, working body, operating at its optimum at any given moment; we can't translate that same energy into other phases of life.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am very health and fitness oriented and passionate about my creative energy. I rarely drink except for special occasions, no drugs, no smoke, no poppers, etc, and I do not like to be around people who use drugs (including poppers). I have competed in middle and light-heavyweight (body building). My plan is to compete again when my schedule allows. My gym time is my meditation, my time to be 100% connected body and mind. It allows me to de-stress, hydrate and rid myself of the toxins of stress, and clear out any daily frustrations I have.<br />
I have been a personal trainer on top of all of my other endeavors since 2008 off and on.
My lifestyle revolves around staying as optimistic as possible in this world that is not always doing the same. Time goes by fast and life does not slow down for anyone, thus it is important to understand that the good old days are NOW, the future is NOW, and the time to live and feel passionately alive is NOW. There is a quote that goes something like; At some point you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am a bit of a geek. I grew up very poor and have pushed myself to excel in Academia. I am the most educated of my entire family, of every branch I am aware of including those back in the Balkans. <br />
As an artist, I am certain I will always find an avenue to express myself and my passions, continue to learn and grow, and take on new adventures all over this amazing planet.<br />
I have big goals and dreams and ultimately I hope to one day own a country house with some land in Normandy or similar, have a nice private garden, and the company of a couple of doggies, miniature lambs and goats would be wonderful. I love animals and I look forward to having some 4 legged family members again.<br />
But for now, your quality business and connection are helping me to accomplish the big goals at-hand: namely, the continuing pursuit of my PhD.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I like a conversation where both/all of us can share what we would like, openly and without judgement. I have had an amazing life and traveled all over the world, so I have endless stories to share. If we were on a beach it would probably be in under a canopy or little cabana made of sheets and sticks. I am not the type that likes to lay in the sun and bake. My favourite beach times have been on cooler days wrapped up in blankets just feeling the wind and the cool air, watching the sun set, and then gazing at the stars.
For the sake of my profile here I think it is important to understand that I operate a bit differently. I am not for the sex-obsessed or those entirely immersed in their sexuality. I get along best with those whose brain and heart are front and center as the guiding forces in life. I typically do not connect well with people who are sex-obsessed.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am recently back in the USA after 5 years in Paris for graduate studies.
Specific to this type of work, I have high standards and so should you. I do not partake in activities which take away from the connective, healing, and optimism of healthy intimacy and sexual energy. This is why you will see that I do not have a lot of activities listed. If you have an interest in something, communicate with me and we can see if we connect. That being said, as you read, I do NOT take part in drug use, including poppers, bodily wastes, or activities that cause cruelty, permanent harm, and damage. To me intimacy on all levels should be empowering, healing, connective, and leave you HAPPY and CONTENT, and with a renewed sense of love for yourself and others. I do my best to conjure positivity and optimism.<br />
I am not owned by or immersed in any sexuality. I have no interest in labels. I am the master of my life and this means every aspect of my ever-changing and transient existence.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My creative mind.
I am a renaissance man. I am a photographer and designer, I paint, write, compose music, and generally obsessed with the aesthetics of everything. This is probably why health and fitness are an integral part of my lifestyle. Feeling your best translates to looking healthier and excelling in other facets of life.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Only five? There is a lot more to love on this planet than five things, but here are a few for starters: Art, Music, Travel, Learning, animals, love.