Dear RentMen visitors, Narcissy chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 06 Aug 2021
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Living without shame and giving myself to it 100%. I cannot explain it you can only do it.
- What do you do for fun?Everything xx currently not at my day job living the dream. Loving my dream job, loving my the study and work I put into it and there is hours of it.
To wind down I love to see my friends. Eat good food whether at home our out and about. Drink nice wines and cocktails and beers. Draw and paint. And of course, have mind blowing sexual experiences.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Good food, yoga, high energy personality and lifestyle. Dance a lot, laugh a lot, smile a lot. It’ll help I swear.
Yoga is a daily thing. I have a little flow I kind of made up. I want to join a yoga studio so I can learn more but it’s a bit expensive.
Dance I do ballet for form and structure. It’s great for your legs and core. Contemporary for flow and presence. It’s about how you fill the movement not whether you can follow to the T. At least to me. I’m not a professional dancer.
I also used to do a lot of reformer pilates, kettlebells and Muay Thai but they got a little bit expensive after leaving my full time job. Would love to pick it up again soon and regain a tighter, fitter more controlled body.
Perhaps we should exercise together?
- What should others absolutely know about you?That I love love, love sex and love myself.
If anything doesn’t reside within my values then it’s something I will easily bail on. I’m sorry!! If this isn’t exactly what I am looking for then I will have to politely decline.
When I find the right thing I am loyal and committed. I give myself to whatever or whoever it is and work my best to do my best. After all, if you half ass it how will you know for certain?
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love travel! But I have been so hellbent in pursuing my career that I have found very little time for it. I’ve come to the realisation that if I want to be successful in my career and in my life I will also need live my life as well.
I know we can’t go overseas and that may not be possible for a long time, the plan is to go travelling and seeing the sights of Australia. My career will take me places but I do not want that to what guides my steps. Agency is what I want to grab a hold of. I think that is my next step in life.