Dear RentMen visitors, NickSterling chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Mar 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That I am Bold, Brave, Brash, Unapologetic, loud and proud, intimidating and bashful by turns, often kind and occasionally menacing... In Truth though, I'm just a big ol' teddy bear once you get to know me
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Love to go to second hand stores and thrift shops, find long forgotten treasures and rescue them from obscurity
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I like all my loose ends squared away neat and tight, and I meet each day like it may be my last, I live fully and I run when I should probably walk, and I often Leap before I look and with a little luck I frequently excel with temperance and occasionally exquisite timing.
- What do you do for fun?Skiing, biking, climbing, yoga, movies, theatre, fiction, poetry, camping, road trips, the beach, costumes, crafts, home repair
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Living on the beach in Costa Rica for three months, teaching yoga, and watching the sun set over the Pacific every night
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My vision of how I see the world, of the infinite possibilities therein
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm very good with my hands, trained in Thai Massage
- What is your ‘niche’?' Provocateur'
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Not nearly as often as I'd like, I love to travel
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Try to work out about 4-5 times a week and ride my bike whenever I can. Try to have a high protein diet and avoid processed sugar when possible and not go crazy on cards.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I love physical activity, used to teach yoga and fitness, and that I love to read
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?That I can be a bit critical sometimes, but it's because I hold myself and others to high standards
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That being on the beach with a glass of wine is my favorite place to be
- What should others absolutely know about you?Atypical aquarius, independent, outgoing and reserved by turns, with a wild nature and lust for adventure.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My potential for creative expression
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Fresh air, sunshine, travel, adventure, my friends