Dear RentMen visitors, OrderFromTheMenU chose to answer 15 interview questions that were last updated on 03 Aug 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.A little picnic on the beach, how adorable. I'd probably share what makes me the happiest, while also diving into the more difficult parts of my life. Wine and great food can make me vulnerable, but that's always a good thing :)
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I'm a generous lover, but also just a generous, empathic, emotional person that cares a whole damn lot.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Air, water, food, friends, family. When in reality it's also:
- My Chosen Framily
- True NY pizza
- Ice Cream
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?By living life with people who help make you want to go the extra mile. Close friends have made my life so wonderful, and want me to continue to be my best for not only myself, but for all of them. It makes me constantly feel like I'm going the 'extra mile' :)
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Anything creative or challenging. Drawing, painting, crafting, or anything involving working with my hands is big for me. I also enjoy video games, reading, and catching up on movies and tv shows. I enjoy acting and creating characters as well. I'm also musically inclined, and have played guitar on and off, since I was 13 years old. I enjoy bouncing between all of my many, many, many hobbies, and taking on more and more over time. Life's meant to be lived to the fullest, right?
- What do you do for fun?Workout. Read. Play video games. Draw/paint. Go to comedy shows/concerts.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Going to Burning Man. A city in the middle of a desert that appears and disappears out of nowhere by the hard collaborative effort of thousands of people is truly an amazing thing to experience.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I LOVE living in the moment, so I try to not be on my phone very much. I don't use social media that much, and when I do take pictures or record things, it's to keep to myself or share within a smaller social circle. I'm not trying to impress anyone with a finely crafted life online, just trying to do my best to live my life to the fullest.
I'm also a bit of an old soul, thanks to my parents, and social circles, with regards to my musical knowledge, and pop culture references. I retain information about movies, actors, and song lyrics like it's the most vital information in the world. It's just fun to me!
- What are your greatest personal traits?Compassion
- What is your ‘niche’?I think my niche might be organization, and coordination. I've found a way to gamify organization and always seek to make it a fun challenge for me, which I enjoy thoroughly. Staying organized also just makes me feel better about myself and what's going on in my life.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel when I can, and definitely enjoy getting away. That being said, I do also thoroughly enjoy some cozy time at home. Traveling is very important to me, because I enjoy seeing the world, getting back home, and getting away from the city I currently live in.
Sometimes a staycation is just as enjoyable. Let's take a trip!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I have a more structured fitness regiment than food diet, but I try to eat healthy. That being said, I love indulging in a good burger, steak, whole fish, sushi, and ice cream. I have a huge sweet tooth, which I'm actively trying to combat, but self control, and the gym seemingly help a lot.
With regards to the gym, I love using the stair machine, and CURVE treadmill for indoor cardio. I split the rest of my time between chest, back, and leg days. I enjoy getting to lift heavy (within reason of course), and challenging myself. Currently, rocking a max 315lb deadlight and squat, and a 185lb bench. I'm all legs, but working on my chest, which has been lots of fun, especially when working out with someone else. Let's gym together or go on a sick hike!
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?When I'm not working, I'm either working out, going for a walk/hike, reading, playing videos, eating a new restaurant, or kicking it with friends. When I can, I also looooove traveling, and bounce between NYC and LA. Las Vegas is also one of my favorite spots, and I'm happy to say that I have developed a wonderful group of friends there as well. I think my curiosity for knowledge, experiences, and people has allowed me to continue to want to explore, engage with others, and try new things, whether I think I might like them or not.
When I ask someone a question or speak it's because I'm genuinely curious, not because I'm trying to fill a void or hear myself talk. I enjoy living by a white belt mentality, and that we should all continue to learn as much as possible, so I constantly strive for new knowledge, whether it's from resources or people. People are just more fun to learn through and from ;)
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm a creative type with a technical brain, wrapped up in an emotionally mature candy coating, ha! I love a good challenge and can be playful competitive.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to make myself and others laugh. That and my care and compassion for comfort. I'm also incredibly happy and proud that I've been able to find myself through therapy over the past several years. Life has been a lot more fulfilling and pleasant by being able to work through my emotions, and become a reliable source for my friends as well. I feel like I could go on forever about a number of things, but these all immediately come to mind when scratching the surface. Feel free to ask me in person when we meet :)