Dear RentMen visitors, PhiRo chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 25 Oct 2023
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?When I set my goal on something, I don't give up on it. I do everything in my power to make it happen, no matter what it takes.
- What do you do for fun?I like to go for long walks, exploring cities.
Cooking nice food for the people I care for, spending a couple of hours watching anime or movies.
Oh and huh, setting my status as "available" here ;)
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Working out,
The company of my best friends,
Traveling to new destinations,
Good time in the bedroom, or out of it :P
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I workout in the weight room 5 or 6 times a week for around two hours each session. Usually, they're pretty grueling :)
Diet wise, it always varies, but it's very strict. I could be gaining mass or being in a fat loss phase. I tend to have one cheat meal per day.
My coach takes care of most of this stuff for me, so I can focus on putting in the work and making progress.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Keeping up with diet and training is a big party of my lifestyle, it's a lot of sacrifice but seeing the progress and improving myself everyday totally pays off for it.
I also try to always learn as much as I can on every topic I come across. Curiosity is sexy :)
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Something that isn't usually a topic of conversation here: I'm a big nerd! Especially when it comes to animation, videogames and amusement parks.
Oh, and I'm a really good cook. Just saying ;)