Dear RentMen visitors, RaphaelXavier chose to answer 12 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Aug 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.My vision of the future. All living creatures energetically united with unconditional love
- What do you do for fun?You'll likely find me outdoors, swimming, dancing, or somewhere creating.
- What is your ‘niche’?Sensual Boyfriend Experience , laid back , built and trained to please Men
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My pup girl, a toothbrush, floss, water, connection with others
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Competitive Swimming, yoga, playing music and singing, nature and gardening.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I strive to help others in need. At times it may stray me from my path , but I believe helping someone else come up is more important than coming up on my own. Im known to give the shirt off my back literally
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My look is very unique. People guess Im Arabic, Israeli, Indian, or some Latino mix.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Im a routine lover. Up early for mediations and exercise, work, home for more exercise. Any free time is spent outdoors, on the rivers, lakes, bike trails or with friends passing time.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I prefer non hormone, non preservative REAL food. I tend to be disappointed by restaurants knowing my ability to make the same at home and be more satisfied by the taste and quality of food.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?My passion for integrity, loyalty and endless amount of unconditional love to share.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Im a Southern Gentleman with the looks of an Island bad boy
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My diverse education, work and life experience which allows me to connect with a wide variety of people.