Dear RentMen visitors, Raphael_Xclusive chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 12 Aug 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?If I'm comfortable enough, you will eventually have to put up with me singing and I apologize in advance. But im actually not sorry.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I drink tea.
I write poetry.
I sing, I'm not brilliant at it. But it's about passion, not perfection and it makes me happy, although I'm sure the neighbors wish I would shut up.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Consistency, discipline and knowing my boundaries. I've realized that my connection to myself, is my connection to everyone else.
If I don't have a healthy relationship with myself, how can I have one with anyone else?
This is my extra mile because loving myself is the foundation for everything else in my life.
- What do you do for fun?My job is incredibly fun. So I do others for fun.
On a serious note. Having down time and just a little bit of peace and quiet is what I consider to be fun.
Although I love going out for a bite to eat or listening to music. I enjoy picnics.
I'm rather boring in my spare time.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Consequences to my actions.
I've learned to be accountable and to understand that everything in life has a reaction.
Hence why I have become a lot more intentional and conscious of how I speak and how I behave.
I have learned that self awareness is a tool to catch myself out and call myself out on my bullshit.
We can't change others, but we can change ourselves.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Ideally, I'd like to blend in and just be like everyone else.
So the fact that I'm a transman and have the power of the boy pussy, I guess. But I try be classy about it.
My professionalism and attention to detail.
My warmth and vulnerability.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I meet people where they are at and I honour everyone’s individual journey.
I freely give respect to all living beings, it costs absolutely nothing to be a decent human being. I also treat ALL people as equals.
I’m easily inspired by what most overlook and I love the small things in life.
I always see the glass as overflowing instead of half full or half empty; which allows me to find a lot more to be grateful for.
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou
If there is one thing I aspire to offer to everyone I ever encounter in my life, is that they remember my energy and that my energy made them feel welcomed and safe to be their most authentic self.
- What is your ‘niche’?Well, I’m a niche market. So I guess my entire identity is niche.
For me personally, I avoid this entirely because I feel that tastes constantly evolve or change and I don’t want to limit myself to a set thing. I enjoy exploring and I am open to possibilities.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I’m 100% a homebody.
I’m not opposed to traveling or going out.
I actually only travel for work, every couple of months I spend a week in Cape Town to accommodate clients down there.
My Durban trip is still pending!
I’ve not been abroad, will look into that when finances provide.
But if I’m not working my favourite past time is being cuddled up with my cat in bed and watching a good series at home alone!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I am supposed to gym 4 times a week. But I don’t always get it right and have this on and off again relationship with exercise.
In all honesty, work takes up most of my time. I workout while my clients are on the plinth.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I’m a multifaceted being.
I’d like to think that I am a radical sort or activist, by doing the work that I do. Yet at the same time, I’m just your ordinary guy next door. I generally keep to myself, write poetry, drink tea, mountain biking, go hiking and enjoy the outdoors.
But I also burn sage, light incense, I’m into full moons and I’m a whole lot of love and light.
Generally speaking, I am just incredibly laid back. Yet pedantic in my own ways. I have broad shoulders, so I don’t get offended easily, but I absolutely do not tolerated disrespect towards any being on this planet.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I don’t drink alcohol at all.
I don’t mind if others drink. But I have had my run with alcohol and I just love my sober life.
I meditate every morning and express gratitude for a new day. I also love spiritual music and hardly listen to any commercial music. I am highly sensitive to energy and I believe that we all are, just not all of us are aware of it and some don’t care about it. But I try be as conscious as possible of the energy I invite into my life, by only channeling in that which aligns with me. Hence why I mostly only listen to spiritual music. It makes me feel good and it raises my vibration.
This industry has also brought me to a place of total liberation and self acceptance. I may not identify with my body, but im no longer debilitated by it and I have built such a beautiful relationship with myself by turning my shame into empowerment and I hope to give others a safe space to do the same.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Well, first of all - I would definitely be having grape juice and NOT wine, as I don’t drink!
Like I said, I’m a Sagittarius and us fire signs are well known for taking initiative, so I would probably pull in for a kiss, because it sounds like the perfect moment.
Then I would express my gratitude to be be part of such a beautiful experience (I love the beach).
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am teachable. I genuinely want to continuously better myself each day.
Everything I do, I do with passion and intent. I have become so conscious about my choices and I’m generally quite considerate of others.
I have been told that I am warm and I think that was the best compliment I had ever received in my life.
I’m not afraid of being vulnerable. I’m open, honest and authentic.
But I mostly love my ability to connect deeply with all beings and what I mean by this, is that I absolutely adore animals and nature. Both of which soothe my soul and I think that my connection to myself, allows me to connect with all beings.
I see everything in life as sacred and I honour that.
- What should others absolutely know about you?- I’m an astrology enthusiast, once I get to know you, I will certainly bombard you with something about the stars.
Ps. For my fellow astrology nerds - I am Sagittarius sun, Capricorn Rising, Virgo Moon.
- I am incredibly pedantic about cleanliness and hygiene.
- I find respect incredibly sexy and it’s genuinely such a turn on for me.
- I love being teachable and that I can admit when I am wrong. So teach me things, kindly.
- I know everyone wants a new trans experience. But I am a multifaceted being and apart from my sensuality and high libido, I’m actually a genuine person. I aim to provide a space of genuine care and of warmth. I truly want to celebrate others and make them feel at ease.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.In No specific order, I absolutely can not live without the following:
1. A shower first thing in the morning!
2. My beautiful little fur baby. I have a green eyed cat who is my entire world.
3. My morning meditation
4. Mantras / spiritual music
5. My binder. Ps. I don’t wear it during a session, unless you prefer that I do.