Dear RentMen visitors, Ricky_Fern chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 04 Oct 2023
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I'm pretty easy going and can hold conversations on various topics. I can be handy, like putting up drywall or installing new shower heads. I can be artistic at times, enjoy doing artsy things like paint and sips or ceramic painting... event painting a room if we have to.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I like to paint in my spare time, which I don't really have much of. The ADHD has me engaging in a bunch of different hobbies, like learning to play piano, taking my yorkies for a walk or playing with them around the house, reading books or journals, or learning new recipes for cooking or baking.
- What do you do for fun?I love going to the movie theater or going to restaurants. I would love to try doing VR game rooms or escape rooms. I'll go to boys town occasionally, but for regular fun I would rather go for long drives aimlessly while singing to music or chilling at home.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I work as a professional mental health therapist and like to hold convserattons with people naturally. I also have ADHD so our conversations can start with the weather and end with your best ghost story or what is the greatest trauma you've undergone.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love traveling and seeing the world. Work doesn't always allow me to leave on a whim, so I'll do weekend getaways sometimes. Regularly, I prefer to stay in and watch movies or play video games.