Dear RentMen visitors, Ride_Conductor chose to answer 12 interview questions that were last updated on 05 Jan 2023
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I don’t travel much, I’m a Homebody, but that’s doesn’t mean that i refuse to travel, i love to travel, just don’t do much of it.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My greatest attributes are that I am confident, I am Honest, I am creative. My Smile, my eyes. I communicate effectively And quick with problem solving.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.To live life in the first place
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I garden, I paint, I meditate, I journal, trying to get into Wire wrapping. Crystal collecting.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Art in all forms, oxygen, head phones for music, guts to do anything, and plants.
- What do you do for fun?I paint 24/7 no lie,
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My clarity,
- What should others absolutely know about you?It’s a Hot and Cold thing over here. You should know i will always be unfiltered.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?And the thing I’ll most enjoy about myself, is my resiliency. And I feel like the first step to being resilient is to find the silver lining aspect of everything… and SMILEeee CheeEse
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I am a pescatarian so most things that I eat are fruits, nuts, lots of rice, and lots of tuna and salmon. I don’t drink pop. Very very basic fitness, stretching, and small hand weights,
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?A smile goes a long way, a frown will keep you down.
The best thing is to keep an optimistic outlook on life, and know that anything outside my control is not for me to be upset by.
- What is your ‘niche’?I’d like to say my Specialty would be my hands, most people are not aware of the power that’s within their own hands. So when i touch someone I do it deliberately. And it never fails!