Dear RentMen visitors, RobMontanaXX chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 24 Sep 2023
- What do you do for fun?I work all time. But when I am not working I do enjoy fitness. I have been working on a body transformation, so spending every day at the gym. I am also interested in travel, cooking, baking, or going to the movies. I also love to swim, hot tub, and be naked in general. But if I am being honest my favorite activity is watching TV. Just ask me what shows I am following. I will enthusiastically give you the list.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I am sober and in recovery from drugs and alcohol. I have a very low tolerance for liars and flakes. I am a masseur and adult entertainer from Washington, DC. Born and raised in Montana. I am single. With respect to sex, I like all levels of mildness and wildness. I am conscientious about my sexual health so I am screened monthly for STIs. I am HIV-negative and on PrEP, poz-friend (U=U), and prefer bareback sex.
INTO: one-on-one, group, massage, rimming, sucking, fucking, jo, kissing, bdsm, master/slave, porn, toys, jockstraps, underwear, gear, leather, and cockrings
NOT INTO: shit, blood, permanent marks, extreme pain/violence, minors or anything illegal
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I have a very comfortable life. I travel frequently to New York, Fort Lauderdale, Spain, Baltimore, and Montana. I would love to travel to more places internationally. This year I hope to go to London and Paris for the first times. I am single so I only answer to myself. When I am home I am very much a homebody, content laying in bed watching my stories.
I am very ambitious and driven. I have done many things in my life and I always insist on doing everything with excellence. This job is no different. No matter what I do, I give it my everything. When I am a top, I am a power top. When I am a bottom, I am a power bottom. When I flip, I am a human pancake. If I do something, I do it well.
- What are your greatest personal traits?People say I am…
- Kind 🤗
- Generous 🤑
- Thoughtful 💭
- Clever 😉
- Smart 🧠
- Funny 😆
- Handsome 🧔🏻
- Sexy 😈
- Adventurous 🚀
- Fun 🤩
- Good in bed (DUH!) 🛌
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am most confident in my intelligence and personality. I am very educated, 13 years of higher education to be exact. This means I can stimulate your mind with good conversation and charm just as much as I can stimulate your body. Brains can absolutely be sexier than brawn. I am also very worldly. Perhaps you would rather talk about musicals or travel. Just don’t ask me about sports.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?With my clients it is about showing up and staying present and in the moment while showing authentic interest. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure my clients feel they are getting all of me. Good upfront communication will allow us to set expectations and always leads to greater satisfaction.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am very open about my sobriety and recovery. I want everyone out there to know it is possible to love and enjoy sex without substances. For me it has been better than I could have imagined. I don’t mind someone uses poppers, pot or alcohol. I just can’t be around the hard stuff.
- What is your ‘niche’?Leather, kink, and fetish. I own most everything necessary to have a great kink session. I have a sling, rim chair, play bed, bondage gear, fisting supplies, toys, fetish gear (underwear, jocks, singlets, etc.), and much more. Don’t let my appearance fool you. I may be well put together, but I can quickly turn on that dirty side.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I won’t say too much about it, but as a recovering addict, I hit a substantial rock bottom and lost everything in my life at one point. It was awful. But from that wreckage, I have built an entirely new life. One that I love very much and don’t want to escape from. I am content now. That horrible experience gave me tremendous gratitude for life that I now have. I will never be cured of my disease so I have to stay vigilant and involved in my recovery.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am a people pleaser. I just want to make others happy. This manifests itself in both healthy and unhealthy ways. When I am not careful, it can show up as codependency. I will want to solve and fix your problems for you when I really care. But it also makes me a very attentive, present, and intense lover and friend. I care about my family, friends, and clients alike deeply and will go out of my way to show it through action.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. My iPhone 📱
2. The gym 🏋🏻♂️
3. Cheese 🧀
4. New York City 🌃 and Fort Lauderdale 🏝
5. Vitamin D 🍆
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat pretty strict and healthy during the week and then allow myself to eat whatever I like on the weekends. I work out seven (7) times a week with a personal trainer. It is the first thing I do every morning to start my day. If you can’t reach me in the morning, I am probably working out. I have been very committed to my fitness and it is starting to really pay off.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel a lot. For many of us, it is part of the gig. You can often find me in Fort Lauderdale or New York making studio or fan content for adult entertainment. When I am at home in DC I do enjoy staying in and having a quiet night at home. Once in a rare while I will go out and be social, but I am not much of a bar or club type (unless I am gogo dancing).
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I stay very busy. My free time is limited. But when I do have some I like to watch movies or TV series. During the summer you might find me lounging by the pool (under the umbrella wearing 100 SPF). I probably spend too much time on social media, but it is part of this gig unfortunately. I love the leather community and leather events. I even belong to a leather club of which I am an active member.
- What should others absolutely know about you?My friends would say I am “dad jokes” and unsolicited advice. I was an Eagle Scout, and a Mormon boy, so I’m always prepared and well-mannered. I am very organized too. Just look at my walk-in closet and you will see what I mean. Every brief and jockstrap has a place.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I have an authentic interest in my clients. I want to get to know you and form a lasting relationship. I am also sober, which has made me a better, more reliable person. I show up on time, I am present, and I enjoy myself more than ever without substances. I am not trying to hustle you for your money. I am providing a service and I hope we find the arrangements mutually beneficial. I also make it a point to always get back to requests from clients even if the answer is that I am out of town or otherwise busy. I think it is important to return each and every message.