Dear RentMen visitors, RobertFrost chose to answer 12 interview questions that were last updated on 15 Jan 2023
- What is your ‘niche’?I've never really had a niche. I appreciate building relationships with all different types of people. It makes life more interesting.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.This is such a great scenario. I'd tell you all about my future plans- my professional goals, life goals, how I'm going to save the world....
and I would appreciate hearing all about yours!
- What do you do for fun?Explore. I love to be in a new place without any really goals or guides. I just walk around, try to absorb the local culture and meet people.
I also like to draw, learn new languages, read and I have solid gym routine. I'm an amateur boxer and I'm learning Muay Thai.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I really value my creativity, loyalty, ability to listen, and curiosity. I love to continually learn.
Otherwise, I have a great set of balls, nips and eyes and I'm pretty strong.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?A consistent gym and meditation schedule keeps me sane. Comic books and Buffy the Vampire Slayer have shaped my personality.
I love to listen and learn from people- to really absorb who they are and what makes them tick. This is a helpful skill for when we have our dates.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I love to dream about the future and how we can make the world a better place. Some initial thoughts are justice for marginalized groups, a new sustainable economy, and less stigma around sex, but I'd also really like to hear what you have to say.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Coffee
My close friends
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm a great kisser.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Honestly, I don't like to stand out from a crowd. I'm an introvert- that's why I love the small group/one on one experience.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love to travel! I've been all over the world, but some of my favorite spots are close to home- Chicago and Toronto.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Going to the gym keeps me sane so I am there daily. Happy to spend time our time working out together. I try to eat as healthy as possible.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I'm extremely analytical. I'm curious and love to listen, absorb, and respond to the people around me.
I also want to save the world.