Dear RentMen visitors, RobynWard chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 06 Jan 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?if i am not the best ever then i am definitely the next best thing. Also, satisfaction is guaranteed.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I walk whenever possible: stairs over elevators, my feet over all forms of public transportation.. It keeps my tush taut! LOL so I guess that's how I would do this extra mile you speak of.. So long as time permits it of course.. and even then ... I mean, I would love to say that's why it seems like I am always running a little late... ;)
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?i love to travel but I dont get to do it nearly as much as I would like mainly because this city needs me and I need it.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?i am a lefty. Shhhh!
- What should others absolutely know about you?In all things, i prefer truth over tact.. and humor over all of that.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Life is good but I have no doubt that the best is yet to come.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Even though I am sure to be unlike anyone you have ever met, I bet I remind you of someone you've known very well for a long time.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.First I would probably tell you that I don't really dig on wine and ask you for a bottled water. Then I suppose I would mention that I have been vegetarian most of my life and apologize for not telling you sooner.
- What do you do for fun?watch a movie. listen to some music and draw. wander nyc and take photos. go shopping! sleep lol
- What are your greatest personal traits?i am very much an artist and have excelled at any creative endeavor I have tried. I majored in Illustration but I have also worked professionally as a writer and I've worn several hats in my brief stint in the music industry, all to some degree of success.
Aside from my many creative pursuits, this is the only other thing I can say I've been as good at. It's not hard to figure out why.
- What is your ‘niche’?I am the guy you keep calling back. I rarely see a client once and most become regulars. Even out-of towners call me as soon as they hit town again. Why that is can be any number of reasons but ultimately, i think it's because i give them the best bang for their buck. ;)
I am pansexual and have plenty if dungeon experience, I've worked with and continue to work with female colleagues (xoxo Mistress Anabelle!)
My clientelle is all over the board; ranging from all walks of life, from all over the world as well as sexuality - straight, gay and bisexual, transgendered, top, bottoms, couples (Man/Man & Man/Woman) et al. No matter who it is, I've found relating with them and vibing with them to be easy and enjoyable and I think if you asked any one of them, they would tell you the same.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?i have been vegetarian most of my life and all of my adult life. i was even vegan for a couple years way back. i do have a sweet tooth however. i almost always keep snacks and or candy with me. I always have a water bottle as h2o is key.
otherwise i have a habit for designer clothing and sneakers although you may not know it at first glance. my style is very 'sporty hobo chic.'
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.air, water, sleep, silicone lube and iphone ;)
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?It seems I am always doing something, going somewhere or getting ready to go do something so the little free time i have is spent more often than not relaxing in my skivvies, watching a movie or listening to music.
I still write (worked as a copy writer for many years) and draw (art school drop out) and i like to take photos everywhere i go. I am currently planning a gallery show featuring of some of my mixed media works... i stay busy.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I'm hilarious. I really am. It's not just that I crack myself up but I am told often how funny I am or that I should be a comic. But, I don't think I would be as good working from a scripted stand-up routine. Maybe..
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I've maintained a vegetarian diet my entire adult life (since age 13, including 2 years as a strict vegan).
As for exercise, I walk and I fuck... a lot.