Dear RentMen visitors, SGTFUN chose to answer 9 interview questions that were last updated on 22 Nov 2022
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Swimming in the ocean at Ipanema in Rio De Janeiro. Feeling the chill of the brisk, blue Atlantic, while being swept and rocked by the waves, all the while towered above by those spectacular mountains rolling down into the sea. Heaven.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I've had a very fortunate life, with a great many experiences and friends along the way. But I am feeling a little stagnant now and I am working towards changing that.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Cooking up a storm or baking the house down.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My accent. That is, from all the people I know in NYC anyway .
- What do you do for fun?Eat donuts and masturbate.
- What is your ‘niche’?BFE.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Carbs, Sugar, Dairy, Sugar and Carbs.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My smile (or is it a smirk..?); the sense of loyalty I have for my friends; my Roman nose; my solid work ethic; and the ability to walk up and talk to just about any stranger and engage them in conversation where we both feel comfortable
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My love of laughter and not taking things too seriously. Life is short after all!