Dear RentMen visitors, ScruffSweat chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 18 Apr 2023
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My Gaming Laptop, My Dad, Freedom, Pizza, Strawberry Lemonade Crystal Light
- What are your greatest personal traits?Intelligence, Loyalty, Kindness.
- What is your ‘niche’?Manscent. I simply cannot get enough of the way a man smells naturally. With that being said, I am capable of putting some deodorant on, by request of course.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I don't travel very often. I have always been terrible at planning things--but the interesting thing about this job is that it sort of automatically encourages travel. I am hoping to hit all of the major cities in the midwest--Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, etc.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Workout 3-5 days a week. I am somewhat new to it, but I am loving it. I alternate between Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Legs and occasionally Abs/Cardio. I have found that protein bars are one of the best and easiest ways to curb your appetite and reduce your caloric intake. All that healthy stuff aside, I love pizza, ice cream, burgers, tacos...so I am not a health nut, by any means.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I believe that life is about pleasure and enjoyment. Society likes to force us to conform to the hardworking "hamster wheel" of life. We often go about our business on autopilot without really living. My goal is to help myself and others escape those conditions.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am comfortable with discussing ANYTHING. I have had conversations about everything you can imagine from your most conservative topic to the darkest, twisted secret. I will never judge you for being you!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am always friendly to everyone I meet. Growing up, I was often picked on and I always wanted to make sure nobody ever felt that way because of my actions. Love conquers cruelty!