Dear RentMen visitors, SeanXXXavier chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 10 Jan 2022


  • What do you do for fun?
    I love dancing shirtless with the boys, possibly on a beach somewhere. Traveling is a great life experience getting out of your comfort zone. Love to experience the freedom of flying and driving. Getting out and making memories, experiencing life.
  • What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?
    I get asked this question pretty frequently. Diet is 95% of my fitness regiment. I measure and watch my caloric most importantly. A persons body can only consume and burn so many calories per day. The other 5% is in the gym about 5 days per week.
  • Name 5 things that you can’t live without.
    Health, sex, family, friends, & ice cream.
  • How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?
    I love to travel. I'm a beach and a mountain person. Love hiking but more of a glamper than a camper. Overnight in a bag on the ground is not ideal for me. I am very comfortable learning new languages and having new experiences.
    Travel is dependent on day job.
  • What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?
    I love operating all motorized transportation at high speeds. ATV's, Cars, Watercraft, & aircraft. Definitely a dudes dude.
    I have become a gym rat in the second half of life. It is cathartic and I like the results in the mirror.