Dear RentMen Visitors, Recently SeanXavier chose to answer 10 interview questions and his interview was last updated on .
What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?
Photography, Design, Furniture Making; I'm working on an Augmented Reality Interactive Installation right now - ask me about it.
How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody?
I'm at an airport almost every weekend. I enjoy traveling to new locations, and diving deep into cities that I'm visiting again. That's not to say I don't enjoy being at home. I recently moved to San Francisco, and there's still plenty to discover. When I travel, I like having the companionship of someone else. Give me a tour of your hometown, or lets make memories in a new city together. I'm a great wingman.
What is your ‘niche’?
Boyfriend Experiences, Sensuality, Passion, Massages, Dinner Dates, Vacation Companion.
What kind of diet and fitness regime do you follow?
I'm cutting back on bread, increasing my intake of fruits, and a healthy dose of protein. I try to hit the gym 5 days a week.
What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?
I'm a workaholic. With school, freelancing, furniture making, shooting porn, and of course spending time with great men, I'm always on the move. It's a rare day when I'm on my own just vegging out.
What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?
This is a little embarrassing, but I can't ride a bike. Sure, I can sit on the seat, and even balance for a few feet or so, but making turns, coming to a complete stop, avoiding obstacles, riding down (or up for that matter) hills...it's not going to happen. I'll go on long walks with you, and even strap on a pair of rollerblades; heck, let's take a Segway tour, but please, no bike riding. Besides, I'm sure you can think of plenty of other things for us to do together.
If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life?
I'd tell you about the experiences that shaped my past, and the future I'm trying to create for myself. I'd tell you about moving 36 times in 28 years. I'd share my experience in Ex-gay ministry. I'd talk about what it was like being the nerd in high-school and the youngest freshman in college. I'd talk about depression, suicide, self-love, and forgiveness. I'd joke about dancing in my underwear and being naked on stage. I wouldn't hold back from describing every detail of the lights-camera-action-fuck of the porn industry. I'd share my journey, and hope you'd be just as willing to share yours.
What should others absolutely know about you?
I'm a scholar at heart, and curious by nature. Sure, we'll have a relaxing time pool-side together; I'll be wearing a tight pair of trunks, hovering inches away from your body, and playfully teasing you with bitesized chunks of Ahi; but, don't be surprised if the conversation wanders into epistemological differences between schools of thought! I enjoy deep conversation about emotions, psychology, and society; I like to get to know the guy on the other side of the bedsheets. Likewise, I'm an open book - ask me anything, and I won't shy away from talking about it. Life is too short for only surface level interactions.
What do you enjoy most about yourself?
I've been complimented on everything from my eyes, to my lips, tongue, arms, chest, cock, butt, feet, legs, armpit hair, and everything in between! Personally, I'm particularly fond of my laugh. It's loud. Yes, I'm the loud laugher at the table; heh, when something particularly tickles me, I can't help but express it. I try to stay lively and positive as much as possible.
What are 5 things you can’t live without?
1) The nerd in me is compelled to say all of the necessary components of life: water, air, food, etc.; but, also things like gravity, the space-time continuum, divine intervention, and both meta and quantum physics. So, I'd like all of the above to count as 1 item.
2) Family is very important to me: I respect the advice of my father; I cherish the adoration from my mother; I live to see my sister's smile; and I aim to always make my lover happy.
3) Recently, I was riding the Batman roller coaster at a Six Flags, and my cell phone slipped out of my pocket to fly away somewhere between a corkscrew and a banked turn. I felt naked, scared, abandoned. A history of Photos/videos/contacts/texts/porn were gone. Thankfully, a borrowed phone and call to my insurance company later, a new life-force device was in my mailbox the next day. Yeah, I'm a junkie for my Android.
4) Naked Conversation: I know, I know; I'm supposed to say sex; but, I can honestly do without doing the grind all the time. I enjoy good chats, and meaningful conversation...if I happen to be deep inside you, or legs behind my head, rock hard, and nestled beside you sans clothes, then all the better. ;-)
5) Mystery and surprises. True to form, I'll let you guess what that means.