Dear RentMen visitors, ShermanMaus chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 21 Apr 2023
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm happy to see people that others won't.
Age, weight, gender expression, experience, ableness, and (although I hate this still must be made clear) race are not deterrents for me.
I do not understand why various people are denied recognition, respect, and ultimately intimacy...but I guess that is what makes me stand out.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?My name is what I give you - not what my parents call me.
- What do you do for fun?Sex, tv, climb trees, swim, eat, talk.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I met a turtle in Hawaii. 10 years later, I saw him again and he seemed happy to see me again.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I had a bad accident when I was as a young man that could have killed me. This changed my life and I am grateful for the experience. But this was only my first near death experience...
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I open the door for everyone, smile and say hello to strangers, and try to share what my privilege affords me with others.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I'm home as often as I'm away. I make an excellent travel companion and eager to explore places new to me - even in extreme weather.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I value the richness of my experiences more than the worth of my possessions. I work to live rather than live to work.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I can get along and find mutual desire with just about anyone.
People love to explore their desires with me. This is because I make them comfortable and am turned on by getting them off--if not turned on by whatever it is we are doing.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I travel often and explore cities on foot.
Pools and the ocean is where I feel most at home.
BIG GEEK TOO! Comic books, sci-fi/horror films, etc.
I torture myself with news.
And I have lots of gay sex.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?An active sex life is a big part of what keeps me in shape - and I do my stretches beforehand!
I have practiced intermittent fasting for years, try to avoid fried food and low quality meats, and limit empty carbs like bread. But if you want to enable my enormous sugar craving, PLEASE DO!
- What is your ‘niche’?Personally: Radical Faerie, spiritually agnostic, queerdo artist, major foodie, all things geeky.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would reveal to you my planet of origin and purpose on Earth.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am honest and straight forward. Although there are many pages, my life is an open book. Contrary to assumptions, I have no good reason to lead you on.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My endless wonder. There is always more to learn, something to understand better, and something I haven't figured out yet.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.People, Water, Food, Traveling, Imagination
I will always enjoy learning about & getting to know people.
I could swim before I could walk. Having water (swimming, relaxing nearby, or even just hearing the ocean) has always been important to me.
Food often drives me - sharing it with others is an important way to relate.
I travel as much as I can. The world has so much to offer - and I want to see it all.
My imagination allows me to be somewhere else when I need it, create something from nothing when inspired, and seeing the future for what it could be rather than what I fear.