Dear RentMen visitors, SilverSteele chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 04 Jun 2021
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That Mexican food is a quick way to my heart, as are voting blue, recycling, being kind to animals.
Body hair, no deodorant, and an open mind are a quick way into my pants. Bring on the pigs!
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I’m a MAJOR costumer. I have one of the most enviable closets you’ve ever seen. I also am passionate about going to the gym. I love a good pump! Other recent hobbies include buying sex toys!
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?With lots and lots of coffee. But truly, my extra mile is inspired by Maya Angelou’s quote “People will forget what you said and people will forget what you did, but people will always remember how you made them feel”, and I try to weave that into every aspect of my life and work.
- What do you do for fun?If I detect one whiff of a pool party, I’m there. Any sort of nudist activity is a lot of fun for me. I also really love the Texas renaissance festival and any excuse to cruise I’ll jump on!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I can’t pick just one.. but the days that my little boys entered my life are forever etched in my heart. 🐶🐶
Oh, and I suppose winning “Best Ass Eater” in porn two years in a row is pretty cool. Aiming for that 2021 award!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I’m 6’3” so I’m easy to pick out of a crowd. LOL!
Seriously though, I tend to be very much an extrovert so I’m used to commanding people’s attention whether intentional or not.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I’m fiercely loyal to my friends and would take a bullet for them (in RPG terms, I’m most definitely a “Tank”). I’m an Aries, and can be quick to anger, and also quick to cool down. Ultimately though, people are constantly saying they admire my individuality and confidence, marching to my own beat with little care for others’ opinions of me.
- What is your ‘niche’?I seem to resonate very well with the gaymer/cosplay population, and as far as social settings you’ll tend to find me at bars and events where sex and fetish are the focus. You likely won’t see me at a circuit party.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I have tattoos of flags of countries I’ve visited in my back. I would love to mark every single one off my list. I have been to every continent except Antarctica.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I’m at the gym nearly every day for 1.5 hrs and my diet is very protein-heavy as I’m trying to always get bigger. 6’3” is a hard frame to fill out!
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I definitely value relationships. Physical ones, friends, family.. I see bits of myself in them and I see others in me.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I actually used to be a school teacher! I’m also a bit of a nerd. I have a science degree (Biology), and I’m also a gaymer with a huge affinity for costuming.
Also, I am the title holder in porn for three years in row for Best Ass Eater! 2019, 2020, and 2021!
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I’d express my love for travel and say how we need to have this same experience at every beach around the globe possible.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Although my photos may not convey it, I’m very very affectionate. I love to cuddle and I’m a major big spoon. Kissing is a must with me. And I HATE deodorant. The more natural a man smells, the better.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I like to think I’m pretty adaptable to any situation. After all, it isn’t the strongest of our species that survives, but the one most adaptable to change.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. I’m definitely a coffee lover!
2. I always have silicone lube with me cuz...well.. you never know!
3. My battery pack for my phone. It isn’t cute to have my battery icon at 37%.
4. GUM. Fresh breath is an absolute must for me.
5. My dogs. 🐶🐶 The goodest boys ever!