Dear RentMen visitors, SimonSuraci chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 16 Mar 2023
- What should others absolutely know about you?I’m a licensed architect in California. I plan to do more part time design work after I get back to San Diego. I love it and miss it. I’m a smart, dedicated worker. Architects are sadly way underpaid, even in a hot job market. That’s much of the reason this is now my primary job vs a side gig.<br />
My partner and I own a farm in San Diego County. I work this job to make my primary living, but also to invest in our burgeoning agricultural business. It’s important to me to support our shared dreams. <br />
The money I make doesn’t go toward lavish vacations, drugs, or wild experiences. It all goes toward building a future for my family. And a good chunk goes to Uncle Sam, about 38% for small business owners in CA, and a bit less in TX.<br />
Looks fade, and I want to retire well before I die. The farm is my retirement plan and exit strategy. I can’t do this forever. Even though I’m talented, looks are unfortunately more important than talent to most clients, especially new clients. My regulars come first for the sex appeal and end up really liking me and returning for my talent and good vibes.
- What do you do for fun?I enjoy arts and culture. Visiting museums and exhibitions is one my favorite leisure activities.
I consume gay films, shows, and pop culture. Drag shows are always fun.
I listen to a lot of podcasts and audiobooks on various topics from science to economics to geography, to trivia. I’m a well rounded critical thinker, and an inquisitive soul. Learning new things is a lifelong passion. I’m full of random, obscure facts.
- What is your ‘niche’?I provide the perfect balance between therapeutic and sensual/erotic massage techniques. Usually you have to sacrifice one for the other, but not with me. It’s incredible, every time, on both fronts. I offer a variety of spa services to enhance the experience. My body scrub is popular. I offer my own take on a hammam style treatment that is gentler than Korean spas, but more thorough than your typical masseur.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I’m a genuine, straightforward man. No games. I leverage my emotional intelligence, intuition, maturity, and strong sense of self to keep me grounded and make clients feel at ease.
Some clients feel comfortable enough with me to open up about things they haven’t told anyone for 30 years. I’m not a counselor or a shrink, but I am a great listener, and empathetic. Definitely the Pisces in me shining through. I don’t buy into astrology, but I’m all about the psychology of confirmation bias! People feel naturally comfortable and connected with me.
I’m not the prettiest, fittest, most muscular, youngest, or newest guy around, but I am real, talented, and I take pride in being myself. I don’t lie about my age. What you see is exactly what you get.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Travel is fun for vacation. When you’re working, you’re not enjoying the places you go very much. I plan to travel for work more in the coming months and years, stay tuned.
I prefer staying in one place. I have many loyal clients, some that see me once a week or once a month. I can’t serve them well when I’m on the road. I’d rather build those relationships than have a hundred more one and done clients. It’s just as much work to win over a new client in either case, but repeat clients are an investment that keep paying dividends. Plus I enjoy repeat clients more.
For outcalls, I travel infrequently for the right client, or the right fee. My time is precious and I can double my effectiveness when I take mostly or exclusively incall appointments.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I work out at my local gym for a couple hours 5 days a week. Sometimes I miss a day when I’m booked solid. Weekends are typically busy with clients, so no time to work out. <br />
I eat a low sodium diet to manage hereditary high blood pressure without meds. It’s a balance of protein, good carbs, and healthy fats. I indulge in some sugar. Nutiva is delicious. Basically Nutella but dark chocolate and 40% less sugar. When I eat sweets, real sugar is the only way to go. Sugar substitutes like stevia, aspartame, and others give me bad headaches.<br />
My diet and exercise routine is nothing crazy. I’m a boy next door type, not a steroid shredded gymbo. I take an all natural approach to life, and strive for balance. <br />
Clients frequently describe my body as a rugby build. Maybe you like that, maybe you don’t. I hope you give me a shot because my body isn’t even my best asset. It’s my excellent service and talent that keeps clients coming back again and again. <br />
I’m not everyone’s type, maybe even too ‘fat’ for some, and that’s ok. I’m healthy and incredibly comfortable in my own skin. That’s what matters most to me.