Dear RentMen visitors, SlyFawkesFTM chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 22 Oct 2022
- What is your ‘niche’?The Trans Community
Music Festival Lovers
Kinksters / Leather
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I work to separate, not to keep up with the rest.
- What do you do for fun?I love going out to concerts and clubs, riding my bicycles, anything outdoors, video games, watching Star Trek (Voyager is my favorite), and I'm a music producer! (DM me to check out my music!)
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I'm a jack of all trades with a very eclectic background. People have told me I should write an autobiography.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love to travel! Why stay in one place when there's so much to see and do!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.MOOG Fest 2010. It was my first big music festival and I was working security. I got to meet Pretty Lights, Thievery Corporation, Big Boi, and David Lynch! Being able to buy Mr. Lynch a drink and have a conversation with him was absolutely unforgettable.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm extremely well-rounded. My travels across the country and experiences I've had in life are book worthy, and they have given me experience and perspective to navigate just about any social setting or situation.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My lifestyle is about fun, staying active/being outside, beauty, and creativity. I love making things and building stuff for my gardens. Hiking, riding bicycles, kayaking, running, and working out are a few of my favorite ways to get sweaty ;)
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I'm an empath, which means I can easily feel and pick up on others' emotions/feelings. It makes connecting to others very easy for me.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm a ridiculous human being. I'm very caring and will almost always put others before myself and I love to make people smile.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Music has always been my first love. Guitar, my voice, and alto saxophone are my primary instruments.
I love to be out in nature enjoying the sun, the forest,and the ocean.
On the craftier side, I make jewelry and make spraypaint/mixed media art. I'm a performer at heart and love to dress up and go out to dance parties, clubs, festivals, and dugeon parties.
Last but not least, I'm a giant nerd. I love to cuddle up and watch Star Trek (TNG/VOY), Firefly, or play video games (Smash Bros and smash, bros? ;) )
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I bicycle commute to my day job, and work out at least 1hr a day!
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you stories of my adventures, physical and spiritual, and ask you about yours as well. I love to learn about others more than talk about myself. We would talk about the wine as I watch your eyes light up and smile when you talk about your favorite kind. During we could listen to some chill music to go along with the experience. Who's your favorite band right now?
- What should others absolutely know about you?A jack-of-all-trades, musician, and I grow my own food/herbs!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to make people smile. I love to laugh and bring a smile to your face.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Music, Nature, Beauty, Love, and Great Sex!