Dear RentMen visitors, SmileBBigForJack chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 30 Apr 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am allergic to negativity. Don’t bring that around me. It doesn’t bring you up to bring others down. Let’s get into the vortex and manifest greatness
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.that id rather be eating a popsicle in the comfort of a saltwater hottub filled with red jell-o
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I like to go out of my way to make sure that everyone knows that "they are worth it and important."
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm genuine, and that is something people feel without even meeting.
- What is your ‘niche’?i’m genuinely a nice person, and try and send those vibes out into the world in hopes that it may rub off on someone else.. not sure what i would call that niche..
- What are your greatest personal traits?Im empathetic, and Intuitive.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I struggle with Anxiety and ADHD. It affects my life and my relationships negatively. I struggle to finish even simple tasks such as packing a bag, getting dressed, or as simple as getting something from the next room without losing focus and getting lost in something completely unrelated..
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Every day I wake up, and I make a decision to be “happy.” I want To be optimistic and come from a place of gratitude. I want to be kind. I want to share that with others, I believe that the vibes we put out are of the kind we will receive. Mix all of that up and shake lightly, and you’re left with me.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I have no patience for gossip, rumors, or any kind of rude or Catty attitude. Anything mean spirited is a turn off for me.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Well, I think that would be having had the experience of adopting my dog Booger, over the past 13 years he’s been my best friend. He forced me to grow up and has tought me many things about being a good person both to myself and to ithers. They joy I get from seeing him when I wake up in the morning is something that I am forever thankful for. He’s changed me for the better in so many ways, so I think that would be my best experience
- What do you do for fun?For fun I like to work in my car, I’ve been teaching myself how to install performance upgrades alongside basic automotive mechanic skills and processes.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I've been around the world a few times over. I love traveling, however in recent times, I have really enjoyed being home every day with my dog Booger.
Booger passed over the Great Raiinbow bridge last fall. He lived 14 glorious years which he spent the majority of his time spreading joy and laughter to everyone he met. He will be forever missed and never forgotten. I really miss my Boogerboy
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?TBH.. I listen to my body.. I give it what it asks for and what I know it needs.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy my positive outlook.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Popsicles, Sex, Octane Booster, Gorilla Tape, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I have always been into the automotive scene. Think Fast & Furious :-P. I’ve been teaching myself how to upgrade and modify my Subaru both visually and performance-wise. So you could usually find me watching “how-to” videos on YouTube, or out in my driveway tinkering with my car. I also have a huge interest in drone photography. I have a Mavic Mini and a 1st Gen. Mavic Air That I have been toying around with for the past few years.
Update: well, it’s been two years, I thought I made update my profile a little. My Subaru blew an engine last winter, and I’ve been driving my Veloster N for about a year now, I do miss having all wheel dr, but the silly little car is quick, and very fun, and also very loud. So I’m working on that now, current obsessive project is automotive paint, and paint spraying, paint correction and detailing. Let’s see where that takes me ;-)