Dear RentMen visitors, TG_eatsU chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 07 Aug 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.This would have to be in the evening because I treasure my beauty and Sun exposure is not the way to go! I would take this special moment to tell you that even though I can be though and have a loud mouth, that mouth will always tell you the truth and I will always have you best interest in mind. I will not lie to please you ever, but, I will go above and beyond to make sure you succeed, stay true to yourself and have fun at the same time. Life is a party every day.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.OK most of the things are going to seem vain to you, but for me taking care of myself, and my immense is a spiritual ritual I think God every day for putting my being in a body that is healthy, functional and ready to conquer the world. I do not take that for granted at all, so with start
1. Retin A (fountain of youth)
2. Creme de la Mer (turns your skin into pure silk)
3. Hair extensions for maximum density (if my hair doesn’t work like a lion’s mane ready to attack then I am not happy)
4. Tasteful, designer quotes that show off my body hot as hell (clothes need to work for you not against you)
5. The most extravagant and glamorous pieces of jewelry, I do not shy away from fake jewelry, because I rather it be big, bold, loud, and sparkling then a puny little thing that disappears on you and comes with the excuse of being 24 karat gold.
High maintenance but totally worth it!
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I really put a lot of effort into letting people know that what I truly want is for you to show me who you really are, because I do take the time to get to know you and I don’t create a fake fantasy about what I assume you should be. So just be yourself, bare it all, and, if there is one personthat you don’t have to pretend and can just be totally comfortable around, that person is me. I say this clearly because I can sense immediately when you are trying to please me and telling me what I want to hear and I know deep down that is not how you feel, think or act at all. Consider me a personality x-ray machine, and, enjoy the moment to be who you really are, if you don’t have a clear idea of who you really are, then the time with me is the perfect safe place to start figuring it out. You can get intimidated by me in the first minute, but, don’t panic, I will call you out until you are comfortable enough to the point where we can connect in a meaningful way.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I live my wife to the fullest, so I never feel the need for a hobby or extra entertainment. My work is my passion, talking to people and communicating is also a huge must for me and it happens to be part of what I do daily so I can only think of crafting and handyman work as a hobby, because that is what I do to relax and manage my stress levels
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?The extra mile I only believe it can be real if it is something you do that is aligned with your true passion, then going the extra mile will be a natural thing and not some thing that you need to name as extra, Because you will do it out of motivation, and pointed towards a higher goal/purpose and not just half ass it by punching the clock.
- What do you do for fun?I am an artist by nature, so for fun, I naturally lean towards crafts and tasks like interior design, that totally relaxes me and puts me in a great mood. Of course shopping and going to Bergdorf is always a huge lavish party.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.My greatest life experience was when by sharing moments of my life publicly I was told that I had prevented someone from committing suicide, that made me realize that privacy is not a luxury I am willing to hold on to, because, just with words, you can actually save a life, no ammount of money or success will give you that level snd sense of accomplishment. Same thing With cancer patients that I have coached into looking their best even if they don’t feel like they are at their best, and the feedback was that the healthy image that they saw in the mirror, gave them the strength to fight for what is rightfully theirs, their own life.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I truly do believe that, even though I am flashy and impossible to overlook, what sets me apart is my personality and communication skills I can carry a conversation for 24 hours on any subject as long as I’m interested on it and I see that value is being added to our lives. I have an extensive business background, so communication plus business knowledge equals closing great deals, and gathering a portfolio of sponsors for multiple events and ventures. With me you always get more than what you bargained for.
- What is your ‘niche’?I always prefer to spend time with older successful gentlemen, from who I can extract precious information and life skills. When I say older, I mean still presentable, I can make a spotlight shine on anyone, but, it is pointless if you show up like a carcass or 1000 year old mummy.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I’m a total homebody I spend a lot of time creating the perfect glamorous environment around me, that I proudly call the Moulin Rouge, so that I can live my fantasy to the max, and, I am more than happy to share that fantasy with people who are worthy of it.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Keto diet all the time and any type of exercise or surgery that will keep me toned and everything in the right place, it takes an entire village.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Honesty and being totally real, I’ll tell the truth to your face, even if it can hurt you temporarily, however, it is not ouch of spite or being mean, because, I will always offer you a solution or an option if you are willing to take it. For example, if you are ugly, I will tell it to your face, but I will not leave you like that, I will take you to my best doctor asap. I truly do believe that you can really hurt somebody by robbing them of the opportunity of knowing what you really think about them and let them go on and keep behaving as assholes. For me that is not kindness or protection at all, it is pure lack of interest and selfishness.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?When you really get to know me, you clearly see that I don’t have an ounce of shame on me, I will just go for the most outrageous things ever and whenever I feeI like it. Following my journey is like riding l a roller coaster, you never know what your in for! total unpredictability
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am humble but I love fancy stuff, places and parties. I put alot of work on my image and on how I present myself so I don’t react well when I’m ready for the Met Gala and we end up at Starbucks.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Truth above anything, do not insult my intelligence with lies, I can forgive or pass by anything, as long as it’s truthful. Lie to me and I’ll rain hell on you!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Being able ti have fun anywhere I go and get the party started 🎉