Dear RentMen visitors, TheRealAjay chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 06 Nov 2023
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I believe what sets me apart from others is my steadfast commitment to integrity and my dedication to giving my best effort in everything I do. I have the ability to quickly detect when someone isn't being truthful, although I don't always confront them about it. While I might not be involved in others' affairs, I appreciate accurate information and dislike inaccurate details. Overall, my focus on honesty and effort, along with my ability to recognize honesty in others, shapes how I interact and build relationships.
- What are your greatest personal traits?1. I'm honest to a fault. It's not something I can help--it's just who I am. That said, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.
2. I'm proud/love/like my arms, butt, hair, eyes, calves. They are all wonderful and have a lot to offer :P.
3. I have been told that I am "very attractive" on multiple occasions by several people (both men and women), it actually means nothing to me. The ultimate compliment is when someone points out something a little more substantial. I'll leave it at that.
4. Obviously my bubble 🍑. How does that make you feel?
- What is your ‘niche’?My speciality is not throwing it all on the table. At least in one sitting. Jeez.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.learning and meeting new people
- What do you do for fun?hiking and swimming
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?my working hard and trying new ways to make life easier
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.well the mood and chemistry will tell you everything about myself
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?my honesty and personality
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I like to go hiking and focusing on creating new ideas on how to improve my service and career path
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.money
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel offend I'm always open to explore other countries and cities
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?My Healthy eater
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My personality and honesty and trust.
Respect is the main key to all the doors
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Not much I am a very private person and live a private life but I'm. Open to share any questions
- What should others absolutely know about you?That I am not a person you could take for granted but I am very shy and soft hearted person
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am very well spoken highly educated.
I am a very open mind minded human and I like to explore my life meeting new people. I am an peoples person.
Very loving and caring