Dear RentMen visitors, TheRealJason chose to answer 7 interview questions that were last updated on 05 Feb 2023
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?As a person, my lifestyle specifics that make me who I am include a focus on health and wellness, an active lifestyle, and a desire for self-improvement. This may involve engaging in physical activity, eating nutritious foods, and taking care of my mind and body. I value discipline, dedication, and hard work, and I strive to push my limits and reach my personal goals. I place a strong emphasis on self-care and recovery, and I have a determined and resilient mindset. These lifestyle specifics are an integral part of my identity and help to shape who I am.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Physically Fit, Sociable, and Full of Energy
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I don’t know whether I was born with it, raised to be, or cultivated it — probably all three — but I refuse to accept anything other than the idea that the day after tomorrow will be better than today. It’s a great source of motivation to work hard and do my best, and it’s made my life a lot more fun in countless ways.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I go to the gym, I read, I swim, I go to the mountains.
- What do you do for fun?I visit various countries, I drive, I take dinner out.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?By and large, I can say that I am a motivated person who knows what he wants from life.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I have a well-developed nutrition plan based on a considerable ratio of protein to fat and carbohydrates.