Dear RentMen visitors, Theo_SBUK chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Oct 2022
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?“If you’re going to do something, do to the best of your ability & take your time to do it right.” This is something I try to live by to make sure I am constantly meeting & raising the bar with myself.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Balance is key for myself. I know what I want in life and what I must do to achieve them; so balancing work, school & my social life is important to me. I prefer not to waste time and just go for it.
- What should others absolutely know about you?There is no judgement ever with me. We’re both here to have a fun time & turn fantasies to realities
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Not nearly as much as I want to/wish that I could. I love to travel whether its to another state or to another continent! Speaking multiple languages offers so many different experiences many monolingual foreigners miss out on due to the language barrier with locals, and I'm always down for an adventure!
- What do you do for fun?I love to better myself, whether that be mentally through reading books and studying or physically through cooking homemade dishes or working out.