Dear RentMen visitors, TomBoye chose to answer 14 interview questions that were last updated on 11 Oct 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.How I love when you lay down on a beach and look to the horizon at the end of the ocean and you perceive the curvature of the planet.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.An internet connection, weather around 23 celsius, the occasional dip in the ocean, hugs and kisses from my friends and lovers, Bette Davis interviewed by Dick Cavett in 1973.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I see it this way: handle life and its many challenges before they handle you. Initiative is key.
- What do you do for fun?Play my viola, write about film and pop culture, smoke the occasional joint, spend time with my friends and generally decry the state of the world.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Being an *** and a masseur has been the greatest honour and experience of my life. To be trusted by almost total strangers to hold space for their deepest, often darkest secrets, and support people in a moment of deep vulnerability has taught me a lot of about life. And I'm so grateful for that.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My ever revolving wardrobe of queer liberation t-shirts.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm gregarious, warm and have a great butt - check it out for yourself!
- What is your ‘niche’?I care.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I try to get overseas at least once a year! Last trip was to Taiwan - highly recommend!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I work out religously four or five times a week. Exercise isn't a slavish, body building task for me - I exercise because it's good for my mind and even better for my soul. I'm an omnivore with vegetarian tendencies.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Above anything, I am interested and invested in your wellbeing. Caring for others offers me a sense of meaning in a world that too often makes no sense.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I'm a full time tertiary level manual therapy student so I'm often busy with university study, but enjoy watching and writing about films in my off time, of course with a solid dose of Netflix and chill.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I have great hip flexibility and a can do attitude! ha! I also wrote my honours thesis on middlebrow erotic fiction - ask me about it sometime. I love classical music, am a trained violist and have a wide variety of pop and art music interests - let's talk about Beethoven with a side serving of Dua Lipa.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am a naturally curious and talkative person. I am genuinely interested in the world and the experiences, joyful and painful, of those I share this planet with.