Dear RentMen visitors, Trent_Daniels chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Nov 2022
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I love to do something unexpected whether small or large to make it my own. Making things personalized vs out of the box goes a long way in showing people you appreciate them. ❤️
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I compartmentalize many aspects of my life. I have my work life, family life, personal life and I have this life here where you're reading this. Rarely do they intersect.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Look around the site and you can tell me.
1) I have respect for the dedication it takes to look like some of these Gods on here. But, working on my body is less of a priority for me.
2) I'm not on here to support a drug habit like some I people I see listed.
3) I have a full-time job, so my dependence on extracurricular activities doesn't exist. Also, because of this I can be picky about whom I see or not.
4) If I fall into a niche, maybe it's that I might appear more approachable or like the guy next door.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That I don't like wine. Where's the sake or soju?
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My lifestyle imitates my personality; casual, comfortable, and down to Earth. What you see is what you get as I rarely dress to impress. I'm more comfortable in a tshirt, hoodie, joggers, jeans or shorts than feeling the need to put on airs.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Punctuality, Honesty, Hospitality and Sexuality
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love entertaining at home, whether it be parties, dinners or BBQs, but my sense of curiosity keeps me running around town. I definitely love to travel, too. The curiosity of new places and exploring something new satisfies so much. I want to travel more of Asia!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Traveling around Tokyo and Japan was life-changing in so many ways. I fell in love with their culture and general state of being. It was futuristic while rooted in the past. There was a sense of history, but mixed with innovation. Walking around a mountainside with a couple hundred snow monkeys at my feet was a whole entirely different experience. I feel like I left a part of me there, so I'm heading back in July/August '23!
- What do you do for fun?Besides being a Foodie and Nerd, well, I'd say exploring new areas around the city. I like to explore and be active.
- What is your ‘niche’?I'd say trying to replace the bedroom as a location with other places whether it be outside, public spaces, my playroom or if you have another idea... I'm open!
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I have a crazy fandom of taking One Sixth Scale figures and putting them in "real-life" scenarios. My main figure is a Stormtrooper that I created an Instagram account for a few years back. I also like to make my own props to the same scale to use in the photography. Like I've. said, I've embraced my nerdom.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That I don't have space in my life for people who aren't real and aren't caring towards others. If it's more about what you can get than what you can do for others, we probably won't get along for long.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My dogs
Food & Water
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I have no diet. I'm a foodie. I love going to new restaurants and trying new foods. Generally love Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I'm in Asia Town or Chinatown a lot. If you're looking for some unique places for dinner, I'm your guy. That said, I'm active. I have five dogs which demand a lot of my time and attention. We love running around town to hit up parks.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I value character and personality. Part of that is being honest with yourself/others and having the emotional intelligence to understand. The world is full of so much negativity that we can't control which means we should do our best to control the energy we ourselves put out there. I see so many people take things personally when their wants/needs don't align with others. We may not be what we want for each other. If it doesn't mesh, we should all move on without animosity. I want everyone to feel enjoyment in what they do. If I feel I can't make that happen, I won't agree to a session. I hope people see that as a positive attribute and not take it personally if I won't commit.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My openness at listening to clients' needs and wants. Being able to provide a space to express themselves free from shame or guilt and knowing that's what I want for everyone's encounter. Having them know that I'm listening without judgment whether it is something I can provide or not.