Dear RentMen visitors, Xist chose to answer 10 interview questions that were last updated on 16 May 2023
- What is your ‘niche’?Not sure I have a niche and try not to limit myself to just one thing. I'm multifaceted as I'm sure most people are so to say you are just into one thing or this thing defines you as a person seems limiting. Never limit yourself.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?So I read comics, like sci-fi/fantasy genre movies and television, patronize the arts (theatre, dance, art, etc.), love to go dancing, workout, would love to travel more, love to eat out quite a bit and try new restaurants, goto museums, food festivals, participate and coach adult recreational sports(kickball, dodgeball, football, etc), and volunteer for various community organizations in my spare time.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.You grow and learn the most through life's hardships and challenges. I've had my fair share and yet these experiences don't define me as a person. I take those experiences and use them as opportunities to learn and grown in order be a better and stronger person.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I like to think I defy expectations in a pleasant way. Whatever expectations or assumptions people have about me, they are always pleasantly surprised when they meet me.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Having moved so much during my life, I'm someone who is constantly looking forward. I don't hold onto things from the past. I live in the present and want to be present in my life, not always thinking about "the good old days." Life is about change and so always striving to learn new things, grow as a person, experience new adventures, etc.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I'm a pretty organized and strategic planner when it comes to things. Just the way my brain works and I like it. I even have reorganized several kitchens and closets for my friends to help them improve the space management, efficiency, and productivity of these spaces.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I coach recreational team sports and always go above and beyond to insure every person on the team has a rewarding, engaged, and fun experience. I try to create an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity no matter their sex, age, athletic ability, etc. I allow everyone the opportunity to shine and emphasize that win or lose, you will do so as a team, not as individuals.
- What do you do for fun?Love to go dancing, go out to eat, keep active both mentally and physically, and be social and engaged with others.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm honest, level headed, speak directly and from the heart, intelligent, open minded, kind, and wise beyond my years but still look for the wonder and magic in the world.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Really want to travel more and see all parts of the world, experience different cultures, try new things, and meet unique, fun, and good people along the way. Due to limited resources, I haven't been able to travel very much but hoping to change that in the future.