Dear RentMen visitors, YoungEngineer chose to answer 12 interview questions that were last updated on 07 Sep 2022
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am well-traveled, well-educated, well-spoken, career-minded individual that is easy to get along with.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am honest and genuine. I don’t bullshit, I tell people exactly what I mean (and try to be concise and precise about it).
I am also very loving and kind. I give affection readily, and usually wear my heart on my sleeve.
I am very expressive in terms of both my words and face.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would hope we’d both talk about things that interest us, as I love to hear about others too.
In terms of myself, I’d probably talk about my experiences living in various places around the country, and any travel I have planned.
I love talking about food and wine itself too!
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Food
Did I do it right?
- What do you do for fun?I love to travel, and try to take several longer trips a year.
I enjoy most thing that involve being active/outside too. A hike, yoga, the gym are all fun for me. If im traveling, I’m likely looking for some places to hike with a view!
I enjoy video games and books during more quiet down times.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Staying active and eating healthy is fairly important to me. I go to the gym and do yoga regularly.
I also highly value social interaction, and enjoy spending time with friends and making new ones.
Beyond that, my hobbies are fairly nerdy. For example: reading and video games.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Make sure to be constantly learning and making progress. Professionally, emotionally, physically, mentally.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Yoga, video games, reading, hanging out friends. Enjoy outdoor physical activities such as hiking, swimming.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat pre-prepared healthy meals and work out at least 4 days a week.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love to travel, and take several week long vacations a year. Try to visit a new place each time.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I can put my legs behind my head
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Sense of humor