Dear RentMen visitors, YoungFitTransMan chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 25 Apr 2022
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?To go the extra mile in my life you can find me waking up before 6 AM every morning to get the most out of my day, studying for my college classes, or working on my business.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I love nutrition and try to feed my body the best food possible. I usually follow a vegan diet but am not opposed to trying new things when they present themselves. Fitness-wise I am a huge cyclist and you can always find me catching a bike ride whether early in the morning or in the hot sun shining afternoon where I will definitely catch a tan. I also love to lift some heavy weights when I can make it into the gym or if time allows at home with some free weights.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I have an inherently curious mind and love to learn new things. I love to read, keep up to date on news, the latest technology, new sciences that are being explored etc. If there is anything you are an expert at talk away and I will soak up everything I can.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Transitioning, it's changed my life perspective forever. No limits, only fully enjoying who I am and what I love.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy how deeply I've come to love myself and how that love has spread out into the lives of everyone around me.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My bike, books, music, a journal, family, and friends.