Dear RentMen visitors, ZamNY chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 04 Oct 2023
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I LOVE traveling. Nothing better than seeing and learning about folks from different cultures.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I Dont. I work out when I feel like it and eat whatever I want. I'm a massive foodie!
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I’m more of a homebody than a social butterfly. I prefer smaller gatherings, like I love to host my friends and cook for them. It brings me joy!
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Depends how close we are at that point. I’m a cancer, there’s a hard shell protecting me.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Nothing. Everything is temporary in life except taxes and death.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That I’m an atheist but I practice a faith.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I do whatever I want whenever I want. That’s my only hobby lol unless you’re paying my bills, then it’s the other way around.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?People I love.
- What do you do for fun?For fun, I'm all about the live entertainment scene – from Drag shows to a queen of pop at MSG. But you won't catch me at those 7 am warehouse parties with beats fit for scaring pirates off the Red Sea. If I'm up late, I'd rather be in someone’s bed. Naked!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I haven’t had my best experience yet!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My life trajectory so far has been highly unique.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I’ve heard that I have nice eyes and my sense of service.
- What is your ‘niche’?If we’re stepping out of that bedroom, I'm the master of debates. An intellectual back-and-forth? Yep, that's the kind of foreplay that makes my toes curl.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?That I learned how to speak English in London so I come with an English accent. Picture Kelly Osbourne but as a Persian man.
- What should others absolutely know about you?That my ethos is centered around championing equality for all, irrespective of socioeconomic background, gender spectrum placement, faith, etc. But I will cut a bitch if the situation requires it, lol. I’m also very sweet and I don’t get bullied or pushed around.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I greatly value my intellect and ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds.