Dear RentMen visitors, ZaneKnox chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 03 Jun 2023
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?What truly sets me apart from others in a crowd is my unique combination of qualities such as my honesty, generosity, patience, and genuine care for/towards others. My ability to connect deeply with others and make them feel valued and understood is what truly distinguishes me from most. I strive to create meaningful connections and to leave a lasting impact on all that I encounter.
- What is your ‘niche’?My well roundedness and genuine interest in others makes me an ideal candidate for imparting knowledge and nurturing growth in others. I strive to positively influence the lives of others through every word and action. My artistic and creative abilities have allowed me to channel many forms of expression such as movement through dance therapy, writing, and being the best version of myself, continuously.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I live life day to day in the simplest way possible. Rarely do I take life to seriously. As we only have one chance to live life, live it unapologetically.
I'm easy to get along with, personable, and naturally in tune with the energy and vibrations of harmonious people.
Everyone is here for a purpose, and my purpose is to inspire others, lead courageously with everything that I do.
My motto: Change A Life, Create Peace, Be Better Than Yesterday.
- What do you do for fun?Create, collaborate, and instruct choreography. Dancing, whether it be in studio, in school, or at home. Continuously crafting my skillset.
I love to find new inspirations and mediums within dance movement and dance pedagogy.
Something I also do for fun is writing. I freelance write for a major Queer magazine in the U.S.
The ability to be able to share opinions on topics and life experiences, on a wide scale, is a blessing.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I don't travel enough. I love to travel though. Traveling = increased life experience. That is definitely something I love to hear about from people who have that life experience, both nationally and internationally. Out of the experience I do have with traveling, I definitely have learned that a few days somewhere can be more memorable than a week.
I am also just as much of homebody as well. The peace and comfort of a place that feels like 'home' is intangible. But then again home is where the heart is and that can be anywhere.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?My hobbies include music, dance, concerts (all year round,) reading, learning from others, writing, working out, good food, meeting new people, kinesiology, and anything in relation to benefiting one's mental health/health and body care.
I also find a lot of interest and express connection with others as a hobby. You never know who you are going to meet and who's life you might change and vic-versa.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1) My family.
2) Moisturizer aka Coconut Oil.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?This question definitely breaks the fourth wall in regard to the nature of egotistical behavior. As many might answer with physical attributes, I'm prompted to dig deeper into my inner self. The top three traits I enjoy most about myself would be:
My ability to empathize with others, (whether it be with a total stranger or someone I've known my whole life.)
My commanding presence, which has humbled me all the way down to my core.
My ability and eagerness to learn from others and also be able to educate those around me.