Dear RentMen visitors, Bkrawtop chose to answer 10 interview questions that were last updated on 03 Apr 2023
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Diet Coke, a good podcast, my memory foam pillow, a comfy pair of shoes, and company.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Well, I don't drink wine anymore (2.5 years sober) but I would love to ramble on about my life with you.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Horror movies, lazy Prospect Park summer days, neighborhood walks, window shopping, crossfit, and listening to a good true crime podacast.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I go above and beyond to ensure those I come in contact with on an everyday basis feel appreciated and walk away with a smile on their face. Simply smiling and thanking someone at a restaurant, store, etc. can go a long way.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I used to drink a lot because I thought it was what I was supposed to do as a gay man, but it’s been over 2.5 years since my last drink and I’ve never been happier or felt more fulfilled in the way I’ve chosen to live.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I try to be healthy but don’t obsess over anything. I live close to a large park and like to go running and cycling. I also enjoy an occasional CrossFit class (but won’t talk your ear off about it lol)
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My ability to make everyone feel comfortable and sexy at the same time.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I love my smile! I love to laugh and have fun the entire time we’re together.
- What is your ‘niche’?Innocent looking but always ready to have some fun :P
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I like to travel as often as possible, and love how many fantastic places there are within a few hours of NYC. Some might think it’s weird but I also really love to travel alone - there’s something very freeing about exploring a new place and being able to absolutely anything you want!