Dear RentMen visitors, Boomboompowxxx chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 16 Nov 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I’m endearing and I’m absolutely fun and funny. Nothing I say or do should ever make you uncomfortable it should always make you feel comfortable and laugh your ass off..
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That I hope that there is a hose or faucet on our exit to get the damn sound off my feet.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My bed, my faith and good Michelin rated food.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?In my spare time, I love to discover new places, cities and towns. I love new restaurants and not as silly sports, but excursions. Like parasailing, or white water rafting. I also love being at home as much as I like to travel, and I like making home and even close your home. I think that comes from my background being a third generation builder. I love to make my homework anyone’s home more Homie.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Show me these questions are kind of hard when they talk about the trajectory of life. Some days I’m just trying to get through the day in other days I’m dreaming of the future. Lately, it seems like survival mode most the time but when I look at myself in comparison to others I realize that I go the extra mile in almost every aspect of my life whenever I can. I have a lot more energy than most people which makes it easier for me to go the extra mile in every endeavor and I’m very thankful for that.
- What do you do for fun?For fun, I try to go to the best restaurants there are or come up with an excursion thats not really familiar to most people. The monotonous and mundane masses daily experiences are not for me. If you go with me you go with something rare and exciting.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.My greatest life experience was being raised in the south and then moving to the north and living in New York City for 14 years. Both locations were so interesting and so contrast to each other it felt like that contrast taught me everything I need to know about survival in the world in general.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Apparently, what makes me stand out from the crowd is my striking blue eyes. I’m very humble and modest and I appreciate any attention and compliments I get, but the most compliment that I’ve ever gotten was about my eyes and how intriguing they are.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My greatest personal trait is that I am more than humerus and witty. I can make it even the most tumultuous situations have humor.
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche is making people feel comfortable. I am humorous. I am warm. I was taught manners and how to offer somebody a drink or ask them if they’re cozy or if they need a blanket. I love making people feel comfortable and beautiful in a ugly and uncomfortable world.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?It’s crazy how much of a contrast one human being can be to itself. As much as I love to travel, particularly in super high-end hotels, I also love to be at home and making home pristine. So the answer to the question how often do I travel and do I prefer to travel or am I more a homebody is…. I love both I love being at home and I love to travel.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I was raised by a good wholesome Christian, single mother. Who taught me to be a man of my word, and who taught me to show the love of Christ in all that I do. Not sure that I am the best Christian but that’s the point of Christianity. None of us are worthy. I definitely appreciate my mother’s upbringing and her example, which makes the man that you meet today… a true southern gentleman that shows warmth and love to everyone I meet.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I have really, really good jeans and genetics and so I live a lifestyle of eating whatever I want when I want and working out when I want.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?As much as I seem like an extrovert I am also introverted. I seem outgoing & I can be but I actually enjoy being alone, or at home & I enjoy making my home even homier.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I’m very frank & tell you exactly what you need to hear when you need to hear it. But!!! I also have no intention of ever hurting anybody. It never comes out of malice. It always comes from a place of love.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?That I don’t take myself or anything that serious & that I always have a sense of humor in everything.