Dear RentMen visitors, Collinaimes chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 12 May 2022
- What do you do for fun?I love to listen to audiobooks to liven up more routine tasks. Reading generally is a passion of mine. I love being outdoors and the National Parks. I also like to work with my hands with crafts, auto mechanics, and cooking. Travel and dancing are also high on the list.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I find that people really appreciate personal touches, no matter what the work is. Even in routine work, remembering the particulars of an individual makes them feel seen and valued.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I try to eat as cleanly as possible, never eating pork, and I work out five times a week. My favorite way to sneak in a little extra exercise is by riding my bicycle, but it does make my thighs sore very quickly!
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love travel and will get on a plane every chance I get! Seeing more of the world is one of life's greatest pleasures.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you about the crazy ups and downs of my life and how they have taken me to places I never thought I would get the privilege of seeing.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I really appreciate being direct and seizing the moment, and I always take pride in my work.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?That I seize opportunities, and don't take myself too seriously.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Coffee, dogs, nature, inside jokes, Will & Grace.