Dear RentMen visitors, Dennisdeep_de chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 05 Nov 2022
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I'm thoughtful. I think things through before just jumping on the first hunch. Sometimes it makes me a bit slow. But it makes sure I know what I'm getting into and therefore I will go through with it.
Or I will abandon things before they even started - knowing I won't be able to make them. But if I start something I will end it.
Like my damn university. It took me a while but now I have a BA in culture studies. Though I won't work in that field.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I like dancing in heels. I like dancing. And heels. And the combination of both.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Depends who you are. There isn't a "go to"-story to tell. I'd listen and get to know you and the conversation would evolve from there.
The fun part about having a good time together is: there is no fixed script. Things evolve. No date will ever be the same. So there are also not the same stories to tell.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Good friends. My headphones. Occasional bathtubs. Dancing. Sex.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Dancing, bouldering/climbing, swimming, cycling, Netflix, partying.
Chilling in a park. Learning languages: currently Mandarin (Chinese).
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Hmmm. So many great life experiences I can't talk about here for different reasons.
Maybe having had sex in the UNESCO headquarters (basement) in Paris. That was quite a thrill :)
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm good with words - but an even better listener. A skill quite helpful in this line of work. Listening to what you actually want. Listening carefully and crafting a session only for you.
Very honest. It may sound weird, because "Dennis Deep" is quite obviously not my legal name. And I am also a (somewhat) trained actor. So yes, I use my acting skills to some degree in a session. But acting skills are quite different to what most people believe they are. It's not about crying on command. It is about setting your mind to a role for a specific session.
I'm not playing emotions, I set my mind to actually feel them.
Just by opening up about this I guess I prove that there is something quite honest about me.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I don't think that's for me to answer. Get to know me and tell me, what my lifestyle is. And what makes me me.
- What do you do for fun?Dancing, climbing/bouldering, swimming, cycling, Netflix, partying.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My height. My heels. My hair color and style. My personality. My fancy earring. My dancing skills.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I used to travel a lot more than I did recently. But also quite happy about the pandemic kinda ending, so a lot more travels are planned ahead :)
When not travelling for several weeks I easily get travel-sick. Reverse-homesick that is. The strong urge to just go somewhere I haven't been yet. Discover something new.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I really like a dick in my throat. And also in my ass.
But don't get me wrong, I can also be quite dominant. I enjoy using a good sub quite a lot. Whether it's using their holes to my pleasure, putting a chastity cage on or just spank and flog them real good.
But: consent is key. Whatever play we may have, we talk about it first. About what you want, what limits you have, what limits I may push and what are strict no-gos.
- What is your ‘niche’?Pretty queer.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I take a lot of dance classes: ballet, jazz-dance, contemporary, acrobatics, high-heels. And go bouldering semi-regularely. I used to go swimming but I'm not going as often any more.
Vegetarian diet, no other restrictions.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I grew up on a farm very countryside in eastern Germany. That means I can deal with nearly all animals (including milking actual cows) and also driving a tractor.
Though … I'm quite far away from that live these days :)
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I'm smart and have a lot of different interests: from bouldering to dancing and swimming to programming and photography.
Also I (mostly) like how I look, how people react to seeing me and how I somehow found my own style.