Dear RentMen visitors, Fagabond chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 08 Oct 2023
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I go the extra mile by keeping busy. I work as close to full-time hours as possible while also attending school full-time (18 credits per semester). staying busy and maintaining a healthy work/play balance
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?the viability of my integrity
- What do you do for fun?play tons of instruments, hang out with my doggie, hike, theatre, read.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?i’m very whimsical with my facial hair, modifications, and have quite the tasteful collection of eyewear. i also use my body language and attentiveness to communicate that i’m physically present
- What are your greatest personal traits?empathy, wisdom, and reliability.
- What is your ‘niche’?oral and aural skills
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?love traveling, but always nice to spend some time home
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I think it's paleo oriented? Mainly fresh fruits and vegetables, little dairy, poultry- no red meats.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Integrity, diligence, determination, and resourcefulness.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I'm able to seamlessly assimilate into any environment while also standing out.
- What should others absolutely know about you?My straightforward and direct approach of communication might come off strong but truly only trying to communicate without misinterpretation.